Fanart Time!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OKAY! SO I AM SUPER EXCITED BE SHOWING YOU THIS! I AM SUPER EXCITED TO BE MAKING THIS CHAPTER! Okay enough caps, I'm sorry. BUT! I am super duper happy to be doing this for MULTIPLE REASONS! 

But I'll settle with just saying that this art is amazing! This art is beautiful! This art is everything I could ever imagine and more! No joke! No nothing! I really love how this looks and shoutout to @pondracer for making this fanart! Please shower them with love and encouragement because they've done an amazing job drawing the first chapter and I cannot stress how much this resembles what I envisioned when I first began writing this book. This is everything that I thought of, expressions and everything, writing and everything, and I just want to scream at how happy this has made me!

Anyway, here is the art we've all been waiting for! I adore it and I hope everyone else will too!

THIS IS THE ART! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

@pondracer THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS! I know I've already said thank you multiple times but seriously, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Pearl is so sweet, Maya is Maya :P, AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! The colours, the art style, it's so soft! It's so cushy! It's just everything that I want and more from a chapter like this! Thank you very much again and I wish you all the best in your future and current projects! 

Please, everyone, give them the encouragement and support and love that they deserve!

Thank you all for viewing this artwork too and I hope you look forward to future chapters and the inevitable end! (Mwahahahaha)

(I'm sorry)

P.S. I LOVE ART! I LOVE FANART! AND I NEVER EXPECTED FOR THIS BOOK TO INSPIRE PEOPLE TO DO ART! 

So please, people, if you do decide to do fanart for this book, feel free to contact me and we can show them here! I really loved getting this one (IT WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BLUE AND I LOVED IT WHEN I FIRST READ THAT FANART WAS MADE MY BRAIN DID A FZZT AND MALFUNCTIONED) so please, if you ever want to send fanart my way, go ahead! I am more than happy to receive them!