CHAPTER 4: RUMORS

"RUMORS"

ZYCLUS' POV

"Zyclus Gardin Frantzich! Ano na naman 'tong gulo na ginawa mo?!" My mom's sperm donor is now shouting at me in his office because what happened earlier already reached the Chancellor's ears.

And yes, my mom's sperm donor is the chancellor of Quintana University.

"I didn't start the fight. Kung ayaw mong maniwala then don't, dad. Kailan ka ba naniwala sa'kin?" I'm trying to stifle myself from shouting back at him because I know he only believed what he wants to believe. And in this matter, I'm hundred percent sure that he won't believe me.

"Hindi ka ba talaga magtatanda?!" He stand up in front of me out of frustration.

"Tss," I put my headphones on that is resting on my neck all along. But the asshole grabbed my headphones and throw it.

Fuck, kakabili ko lang no'n!

Even if I want to punch his face right now I try my very best to keep calm because I know that it will irritate him even more.

I stand up and get my broken headphones on the floor and when I look at my mom's sperm donor he's already raising his right hand on the air; attempting to attack me. I didn't even flinch. If he wants to fucking slap me then I'll let him do it. Tutal d'yan lang naman siya magaling. Ang pagbuhatan kami ng kamay kapag alam niyang talong-talo na siya.

"Saglit lang ho."

When we heard a voice of a girl the asshole put down his hands and find the owner of the voice that stopped him for slapping me which happened to be at the back of the door of his office.

Aha, good thing this stupid old man forgot to locked his office when he practically drag me here inside his office a while ago.

"Chancellor Zachary Mc'Allister Frantzich-" The girl was cut off by the old man. I look at the door where the girl is standing and I'm trying to figure out where I saw her when I look at her face but I don't have much time to even think right now.

She looks familiar..

"Who the hell are you?!" The stupid old man rudely asked the girl at the door.

"Naroon ho ako nuong mangyari ang insidente. Wala pong ginagawa ang anak niyo at yuong botchog na lalaki ho ang nagsimula ng away."

"Botchog? Who's that?" The old man asked.

Botchog? Really? I wanted to laugh at what she calls Andrei- the guy who accused me of his fucking girlfriend that I honestly don't know. If we are not in a very serious conversion right now I probably laugh my ass out.

"He's Andrei." I simply answered.

"Are you sure hija?"

"Yes sir."

I remained silent the whole nonsense homily of the old man as soon as the girl finally excused herself to leave. Frankly, I don't give a damn about what other people will think of me. If they think I'm rude, then so be it. I don't want to explain myself anymore, they don't matter anyway.

When I got sick of my mom's sperm donor I left his office while he's still talking. It's an unrespectful move I admit but he disrespect me first for accusing me of something he know nothing about.

I walked myself in the parking lot. This first day already exhaust me what more for upcoming days?

When I was walking to the direction where I parked my car I saw the girl who saved me. I run towards her when I saw her holding her bike.