CHAPTER 29: TURN BACK

"TURN BACK"

ZYCLUS' POV

"What's up man? It's been a while. Bakit nga pala kayo napunta rito ni Dela Cueto?"

Rock and I did our handshake before I seat on the high chair and rest my arms to the cold metal of the bar top. Lincoln and Rock did their handshake before they seat on my both side making me at the middle of them. Rock is the son of Mr. Leonardo Sandoval. Since matanda na ang dad niya ay siya na ang pinamanage ng bar na ito.

"Tanungin mo si Zyclus, Sandoval."

I order a drink but when I saw whose going to take my order I swallowed hard. Bakit nandito pa rin 'tong babae na 'to? She's smiling at me seductively. I remained poker face, not giving her any emotion that she might used to builed false scenarios and things into her mind.

"Hi Martha, can you make my favorite hard mixed drink for the three of us?"

"Of course, Sir Rock."

Before she left she run her fingertips on my arms. I closed my eyes to control my temper. I'm not in the mood to deal with a slut right now. I'm here for a drink not for a kinky fuckery.

As soon as she served our drink I drank mine bottoms up. I slowly feel the liquor running down on my throat. I closed my eyes and then I put the glass down.

"Easy man." Rock said while chuckling.

"Another one please."

She leans forward then she kisses my cheek. I pushed her a little but she just smile and walked away to make my drink.

"Whoa, man I didn't know Martha likes a snob, arrogant and fucked in the head kind of man."

"I pity you dude. Hindi mo ba alam na may nangyari sa kanila ni Zyclus nung nakaraan? Sayang dude hindi mo nakita."

Lincoln and his fucking mouth.

"Holy shit! You one lucky guy. Martha is a good fuck Linc."

"Selfish ass-hats."

We continue talking and drinking. I'm starting to feel a little bit dizzy. I'm not drunk, just tipsy.

"Dude, look at that girl!"

"Saan?"

"The one entering. Shit, she's damn hot."

I keep on drinking not minding them. Hindi ba sila nagsasawa sa pambababae? When you are doing something regularly you're get tired of doing it. Pero hindi ganon sila Rock.

We have a rule before, 'just fuck and run.' Because if you don't run after the fuck, you'll get fucked.

"Yeah, she's really hot dude but she's off limits."

"And why is that?"

"Because she's Zyclus' girlfriend."

Lumingon ako sa kanila habang nakakunot ang noo 'ko. That's impossible. Hindi pupunta si Hestia sa ganitong lugar.

"Where is she?"

Lincoln pointed Hestia whose now walking inside the bar. She's still wearing the dress she wear during their graduation ceremony. I clenched my hand into fist when I saw men drooling over her while she's walking. I want to grab her outside of this bar right now. I am pissed off because of that dress. Damn that tiny dress. That damn dress looks good on her and that's the point. She's too sexy and beautiful in that dress. At hindi 'ko nagugustuhan ang pagtitig ng mga lalaki sa kaniya ngayon.