CHAPTER 14: GET TO KNOW

"GET TO KNOW"

ZYCLUS' POV

After the kissed, Hestia grabbed my arm firmly and dragged me out of the bonfire and away from our batch mates. She only let go of my arm when we're finally at the dark side of the beach. We're now standing in front of a coconut tree. She crossed her arms on her chest and sternly look at me.

"Bakit mo ginawa 'yon?"

"Mayumi will kiss you, that's why!"

"Ano naman ngayon kung gawin niya nga? Sino ka ba boyfriend ba kita?"

"That's the point! Hindi mo ako boyfriend." I frustratedly run my fingers through my hair.

"Oo, hindi nga kita boyfriend! At hinalikan mo ako."

"E, di gawin mo akong boyfriend!"

"Huh? A-Ano? Baliw ka ba?!" Sigaw niya sa'kin kaya naman halos mapatalon ako sa takot. Damn, my girl is a scary woman when she's mad. My bad, I was the one that made her mad.

"Alright, I give up. I like you, Hestia, so much. I like you so much that it hurts. I hate the fact that a whore like Mayumi had the courage to go around you and be clingy to you and all that. Samantalang ako hindi ko magawa."

I stared at the darkness of the beach. I'm scared of looking at her right now. Paano kung hindi pa nga ako nanliligaw busted na agad? Damn!

"You know what? Mukha kang tanga d'yan. Tumingin ka nga sa'kin."

I look at her slowly. I got distracted when I saw her abs again. Damn that abs!

Napatigil ako sa pagtingin abs niya nang biglang umihip nang malakas ang hangin. I saw her body quivered in cold. I immediately move closer to her then I hug her.

"Ano ba, Zyclus! Sumosobra ka na huh!"

"Stop moving! I'm trying to help you. Bakit naman kasi hindi ka nagpalit?"

"Pakielam mo? Ikaw nga din hindi nagpalit!" I smile against her hair then I hugged her tightly. I shouldn't missed this kind of opportunity.

Being close to her is like being close at home. I don't know if what I'm feeling towards her is just an temporary attraction or I'm already in too deep but either way I still want to be this close to her.

"Where do you see yourself ten years from now?" I asked her while I'm still hugging her. I smile widely when she hugs me back.

"Ano ba 'yang mga tanong mo! Akala mo siguro makakalimutan ko 'yung atraso mo sa'kin 'no? Neknek mo!" She pinched my stomach that's why I flinched a little.

"Just answer my question hindi 'yung nangungurot ka d'yan. Tsansing ka lang sa abs ko e."

"Kurutin ko pa 'yang singit mo makita mo." Mas hinigpitan ko ang yakap ko sa kaniya. I was hugging her neck while she's hugging my body.

"Sige nga, kurutin mo singit ko ngayon." I taunt her.

"Siraulo!" I laugh hard when she slapped my back using her hands. Ang sadista naman nito.

"So ano nang sagot mo sa tanong ko?"

"Uhm, ten years from now? Baka siguro natupad ko na 'yung pangarap ko no'n na maging architect at writer. At siguro naka-published na ako ng book. At siguro may asawa't anak na ako no'n. Ikaw?"

I smell her vanilla scent then I closed my eyes.

"I see myself ten years from still hugging you this tight. Still, beside you and probably by then we're already married and have kids." I kissed her hair and I opened my eyes again. She move away her face from me para makita niya nang buo ang mukha ko. She's looking at me while creasing her forehead.