CHAPTER 9: OBSERVING HIM

"OBSERVING HIM"

ZYCLUS' POV

The moment I saw her bicycle enter their village I let out my wide smile that I've been trying to hide a while ago while I'm talking to her. I don't want her to think that I'm so crazy about her even if that was the truth.

Magda-drive na sana ako kaso bigla kong nakita ang salamin ni Hestia sa bandang ilalim ng front seat. Yumuko ako para kunin 'yon.

It has a crack on the left side of the lens. And it looks old too. I wonder why it still looks perfect on Hestia given the fact that it's already old and has a crack.

I shook my head because of my stupid thought. Wala na malala na talaga ako. I never thought that I could like someone as much as I like Hestia. It's freaking weird to fucking smile by just thinking of her. And it's fucking uncomfortable every time I fucking laugh just because I remember her cute gestures.

I start the engine and drive myself home. While driving I'm still stupidly smiling. I think God is helping me to get close to Hestia because everytime we bid goodbye to each other there is always one thing that I can use to meet her again. Just like her bicycle, and now her reading glasses.

I parked my car and then I went inside our mansion.

Hindi pa man ako tuluyang nakapasok sa loob ng bahay ay rinig ko na ang mga sigaw sa loob ng bahay na sa tingin ko ay nanggagaling sa living room.

"THE FUCK!"

"What is the problem here?" I asked and I immediately hugged my mom who is now shaking in fear. I protectively hugged her and I look sternly at my asshole father.

"Why you didn't tell me about the red box?" I hugged my mom tightly when I hear her sobs.

"How did you know about the box?" I asked him with the same dangerous stare he's giving me.

I bet he shout at my mom a while ago that's why my mom is shaking in fear right now. Why he's always like this? Why he keep on disrespecting my mom? He can't just shout at her because he's angry. You don't shout like that to the woman you marry!

"I saw the box a while ago. Kelan niyo pa nakita 'yon?! Bakit hindi niyo sinabi?"

"Ano bang meron sa box?! It's useless! Why? Are you afraid just because of that simple and lame threat? Oh common dad! You're better than this. Sa amin ka lang ba matapang? Si mom lang ba ang kaya mong kalabanin?" I sarcastically shout at him back.

"Tama na, Gardin please." Bulong sakin ni mom at mahigpit nitong kinapitan ang damit ko na para bang pinipigilan na niya ako.

"You don't get it do you? That box is not just a simple threat! It's more than that! And I bet they already planning to destroy the school dahil ngayon ko lang nakita ang box!"

"It's our fault now that you choose not sleep here in the mansion for days that's why I already forgot to tell you what's inside that freaking box? Kung umuwi ka e di sana matagal mo nang alam!"

"Watch your words young man I'm still your father!"

"Since the day you lay your hands on my mom when I was seventeen years old I already stopped seeing you as my father."

I hold my mom's body tightly afraid of losing her and together we turn our back on my father who is still talking.

I'm done talking to him. Wala siyang kwenta.

HESTIA'S POV

It is monday today. Kasalukuyan akong nasa painting room ngayon. Nagpa-painting kami ngayon at hirap na hirap akong gumawa dahil 'yong salamin ko ay na kay Zyclus. Hindi ko kasi siya makita at isa pa malay ko ba kung anong room no'n.