CHAPTER 7: CURIOSITY

"CURIOSITY"

ZYCLUS' POV

"I'm f-fine. Anyway, can I invite you for a dinner in our house?" She looks astonished about my invitation and she uncontrollably bite her lower lip that I think that she habitually does. Si Lincoln ay pinauwi ko na dahil ayoko ng uminom. Besides, Hestia already made my day.

Damn this girl and her cute innocent pinkish lips that I bet she didn't know what kind of impact it has to make a guy beg for her kisses. Shit, why I sound so gay right now?

"H-Ha?"

"Ah, what I mean is hindi ko pa nasosoli 'yung bike mo pero pinagawa ko na 'yon kahapon I just forget to bring it today. So I.. Uh, you know invite to come over? To get the bike and if you want you can also stay for dinner." Fuck, I've never been this nervous in front of a girl before.

"Pinagawa mo pa?" She look at me with her wide beautiful eyes. I couldn't see her eyes from here because of the reflection of different lights on the lens of her eye glasses.

But I'm a hundred percent sure that whatever color of her eyes is it would still be beautiful because it's her eyes. Everything about her is beautiful.

"Yeah, you doesn't want to?"

"Hindi naman sa ganoon nagulat lang ako kasi pinaayos mo pa talaga. Nakakahiya tuloy."

I smile at her not showing my teeth. "No silly it's alright nothing to be shy about. So? You come with me?"

When she nod her head at me and she attempt to get inside the backseat I immediately stopped her.

"Can you seat here? I don't wanna look like a driver."

Her lips formed 'o' and she open the door to the front seat and she get inside.

"Sorry,"

"It's alright, let's go?" Then again she just nod her head.

While driving I'm looking at her everytime she's looking outside the car. I don't know but for a moment all I just want to do is to stare at her face, barefaced to be exact. Kakatapos lang ng trabaho niya at dahil siguro sa pagod nakalimutan na niyang mag-retouch pa. It's a good thing she forgotten about retouching because I like seeing her bareface with or without make up she's beautiful.

"Ang awkward 'no?" She suddenly said breaking the silence between us.

Awkward? No woman. I'm busy staring at your face more than to be awkward at this very moment.

"Ah, hindi naman. How about this. Let's ask random questions about each other and we will answer them honestly. So that we have something to talk about while I'm driving."

She smiles and nod her head.

"You first." I said to her.

"Uhm, what's your whole name?"

"Zyclus Gardin Frantzich."

"So, totoo pala 'yung sinasabi ni Mayumi akala ko nagsisinungaling lang siya."

When she mentioned the name Mayumi I immediately got irritated. What's with that fucking slut that she could make everybody so smitten about her? She's not that beautiful to my opinion. Well in fact, she just really master wearing a heavy make-up to try so hard to be beautiful which is by the way she miserably failed to do so.

"Okay, ako naman. Is Mayumi your girlfriend?"

She creases her forehead. "Hindi 'no! Bakit mo naman na sabi?"