CHAPTER 32: CRUEL THINGS

"THE CRUEL THINGS"

ZYCLUS' POV

"What she's doing?"

I removed my field jacket then I gave it to Jacob whose now behind me. I've decided this afternoon to pay a visit to my father's whore. I'm only available this afternoon and I want to visit her every chance that I get. That whore needs to fucking know that she shouldn't mess with a Frantzich. I was here yesterday but she's asleep when visit her. So I haven't got the chance to talk to her.

"She's still sleeping sir."

I removed my wrist watch then I gave it to Jacob as well.

That bitch still have some guts to sleep huh? Hindi ba talaga siya natatakot? If she think that her sugar daddy will save her from me she's being delusional.

Clay leads me inside of the basement. The whole place is dark. As I walk towards the naked body of my father's mistress, every step that I take was echoing to the whole place.

I look intently at her unconscious body. She got a body of an hour glass, she got long flawless legs, fair skin tone, and a beautiful face. There's no doubt that my father was head over heels with her.

By the looks of her I know that she's something else. She's not just an ordinary whore. That's why I need to be very careful.

Sinenyasan 'ko si Clay para buksan ang ilaw na agad niya namang ginawa. I also ordered him to get some cold water to wake this bitch up.

Jacob splash the cold water to the whore.

"Shit!" She sit down while she's rubbing her hands to her arms, trying to soothes the coldness all over her body. Her whole body is shaking and she looks so pale. She haven't eat anything since yesterday, I'm impressed that she survive not having food and water.

When she finally recovers she look at me sternly with a smirk on her lips.

"What is it that you really want, Frantzich? If you want to kill me for being your father's lover then do it! I don't really care."

"Kill you? Oh I would love that idea. But I doesn't want your blood on my palms, that would be disgusting. How about you kill yourself for me." I said, smirking.

She laughs.

"I'm not that thoughtful. Sigurado ka na, na hindi mo hahayaang malagyan ng dugo 'ko ang palad mo? Baka kainin mo ang sinasabi mo?"

"What do you mean?"

"Enough with talking about myself. How about we talk about your mother?"

I clenched my hands into fist.

"You wouldn't dare." I gruffly said.

"Well, try me."

So this bitch really knows how to play. She's not that boring after all.

"Should I be scared now?"

She sit properly without even trying to hide her tits. She's too confident about herself.

"You should. Dahil kapag nalaman ng ama mo itong mga ginagawa mo sa'kin kahit anak ka pa niya papatayin ka niya maligtas lang ako."

"Oh, that's why you're tough because you think that your source of income will come running here to save you. Well to inform you, he's too busy talking with other insane patients right now to even bother saving you here."

She blanches. Oh, so she's afraid now?

"Hindi! Hindi pwede. Nasan siya? Anong ginawa mo?!"

"Nasa mental siya. Bakit? Gusto mo siyang samahan do'n? Sabihin mo lang."