Insert one:

Nailaa
Dad: Nailaa
Me: Abi(dad)
As I slowly make my way to dad in the lounge, we were the only ones in the house,my brothers were all out, mom was gone to her friends place. It was just myself and daddy dearest. I sit right across from him and I look at my feet since in our religion we not suppose to look men straight in they eyes.
Dad: look at me Nailaa
I look up as he slowly smiles at me and pats his side of the couch and I move to sit next to him.
Dad: ntombiyami(my girl) today is the day that I have been dragging ever since your mom was pregnant with you. I somehow knew that this pregnancy is different.
Me: different how baba(dad)?
Dad:Oh my child you taking me back...he slowly relaxes and looks at me with so much pride and petty at the same time. At this point am so confused as to what happening with my father and my 14 year old brain cant seem to understand where is this conversation going.
Dad: In 4 weeks time you going to be turning 15 years and you know that being who we are and where we come from you were suppose to be married at 11 years old right?.... he looks at me and I nod my head. I knew that this day was coming and I guess today is the day.
Dad: Well since your mother asked me to wait four  more years thinking ill change my mind since we now reside in South Africa but tradition is tradition my child and its time I embark on the journey of finding you a spouse.... I looked at my dad and saw his features change and I somehow saw that this is also affecting him. Why is he doing it cause he already said so himself that we are in South Africa now, no more in Saudi. Isn't this why we moved here in the first place? My mom been telling me all about dad family and they traditions. School has been grilling us on the importance of being an honorable muslim girl and how to take care of our husbands. My brothers have been teasing me about this all my life and telling me how lucky I am that we in South Africa and I have a little bit of freedom. So why is my dad talking to me about this and why now? Am only 15 years for heaven sake, what am I to do with a Husband???

Ps: please excuse the grammatical errors🙈... this is not edited 🤗