Insert eight:

Hlumelo
I watched her as she walked away and i stood there for a few minutes and just breathing the fresh air. This girl is going to be the end of me. She is beautiful and has a smart mouth. She is fair in complexion. Has caramel hair that touches her ass and small green eyes. Her eyes get darker when she is sad or about to cry, something that i have just noticed. She was beautiful and just medium height wise. So far am liking what i see and that she is supper shy is a bonus. I slowly shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and make my way to the house. I get in via the lounge and find everyone eating and in they own thoughts. As i walk in, all eyes turn to me.
Me: she going to be fine, she just need time to wrap her head in all of this. Her father nodded and her 4 brothers looked at me. This is the first time they have seen me but they do look familiar. I sat on one of the scatter cushions on the floor.
"So you agreed to marry my sister, you do know that she fourteen right" one of the brothers looked me in the eye
Mr Dunga: Araan lays alan alraja'( Araan not now please)
Araan:eindama 'abi , anzur 'iilaa ma qumt bih. 'ana mtakd min 'ana nayilatan takruhuna 'aynama kanat( when dad, am pretty sure that Nailaa hates us wherever she is) where is she anyways? They turned to look at me and i could see that Araan hates the situation and he is angry.
Me:nayilat la tukrih ayana minkum , nem 'iinaha laysat ealaa ma yaram mae hdha lakunaha satafeal dhlk fi alwaqt almunasib( Nailaa doesnt hate any of you, yes she doesnt like the situation but she will be fine) and to answer your question, i think she in her room. My uncle was shocked to know that i know Arabic and they all looked at me shocked that i can understand and speak it.
Mr Dunga: aaah you speak my tongue so well,one would say you an Arabian...he turned to his wife and kids" iv made a match in heaven"he chuckles and Mrs Dunga just gets up mumbling excuse me and went down the passage. We had dinner snd finished up and the brothers were warming up to me its was Araan who i learned is more closer to Nailaa then the others since his my age. Then its was the twins Hafeez and Hamzah and the quite one Ebrahim. My weekend there wasn't that bad and Nailaa avoided me every chance she got. It. Was now Sunday and we about to leave Nailaa was in her room and her father have given me permission to speak to her. I knocked and waited and she said come in... in I went and again the room colors caught me by surprise. She was sitting by the couch by the far right, I walked in and sat next to her.
Me: Am leaving today...okay that sounded offish even in my ears obviously she know that.
Nailaa: oh safe journey she mumbled looking at her hands.
Me: Thank you, I guess ill see you in 3 days time as I come for your dowry... she simply nodded, I got up from the chair and so did she and she walked to her small table by the corner and came back with a small blue box.
Nailaa: I made this for you, please open it when you home. Its nothing big just a tiny token. I smiled and took the box and today again she wasnt wearing any gloves and i got to see small beautiful hands and I brush my thumb over her left hand n she flinched and left the box on my hand.
Me: thank you, ill call when I get home. I backed out with the tiny blue box and left to the lounge to find the rest of the family waiting for me.
Araan: she likes you, she made you something. This means she likes you. He said eyeing the blue box.I looked at the box and Smiled.