Insert nine:

Nailaa
Its Monday morning and I don't feel like doing anything today. Mom wants us to go shopping after school and I don't want to even go to school. All am thinking about is my future husband, did I mention that his supper hot and supper sweet, yet he has that don't take me for shit kinda attitude. I finally made it out of my room and ready to go to school. My dad walked in with his phone while I was busy thinking what to eat and gave it to me and mouthed something and doing a gesture with his had for me to talk on the phone.
Me: salaams(greetings)
Voice: salaams(greetings) sorry I didn't call yesterday we got home so late and i didn't want to wake your dad.
Me: oh it okay but i hope you had a safe journey. I smiled after hearing it my intended.
Hlumelo: Yeah i did, anyways lemme not keep you, hope you have a good day at school.
Me: Thank you, enjoy your day too. And then he hung up and i continued with my cornflakes and dad came after awhile and off to school we went. The next 2 days were just a blur since my aunts came through and my cousins since Wednesday its was dowry day( negotiations) then Thursday was the Nikkah(Islamic wedding) and Friday it was the Walimah(reception). My teachers at school were briefed about my situation and they were so considerate and giving advice on everything. My mind was all over the place and i was starting to have panic attacks. It was Tuesday and i was at Jazzy home avoiding going home since everyone will be on my case.
Jazzy: I was thinking we can run away you know? She says moving from the couch and throwing herself next to me on bed...
Jazzy: we can run away to my grandma at Engongo farm and no one will know cause everyone hate my grandma. We both kept quiet thinking this thru. Then i finally turned and looked at her.
Me: I don't think think Melo will appreciate that, he seemed nice and i don't want to hurt his feelings. Her face changed as i was speaking and she laughed her head off.
Jazzy: here i am all stressed out and wena you in love already, you just gave the guy a pet name and called him "Melo" wow Nailaa you something else,come help me pack before your father comes drags us from here. I got up and started helping her pack while i was in my in head thinking of what she just said to me. Am i in-love with the guy? Or am i scared of what my father will do if i disobey? Or is it because i cant think for myself, i need dad to walk me thru this? Am so lost that i cant even recognize myself and am only 15 years old

Hlumelo
The drive back to durban was not so bad at all. I was in and out of day dreaming about my future wife. Oh shit , what did i agree too. I looked out if the window and let everything sink in and keeping all my emotions in check. We finally reached to find everyone dead asleep.
Me: Goodnight dad will talk things through tomorrow.
Uncle: wait son.. I turned and looked at him.
Uncle: look i know this is probably not how you saw your self getting married but it the right thing to do, am not chasing you out of this family and you always welcome. I just want you to be happy son that all... he smiled at me n i nod and smiled back at him.
Me: i know dad, goodnight.I walked to my room and just dozed off the minute i threw myself in bed.
Morning came and Nailaa was the first person to cross my mind so i took my phone out and decided to call her dad since he gave me his numbers when we were leaving, its ring a few times then he answered
Mr Dunga: salaams(greetings)
Me: Good morning, i hope i didn't wake you up, was hoping to speak to Nailaa if she hasn't left for school already.
Mr Dunga: she here, one moment... they was a bit of shuffling the her sweet calm voice came through. We spoke then hung up and i must say am the most stupid unromantic guy ever. I just lost my train of though and ended up panicking and i didn't say all the things i was thinking. I must say this was the most weird phone call ever yet am smiling like a retard .I jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom before i start my day with all the preparations i need in order to start this new journey. I quickly got ready than went into the main house to speak to dad about what we going to be on about today. As i was about to leave my room i saw the tiny shiny blue box that Nailaa said i must open when i get home, i took the box and sat down. I shake it to try hear if its something that makes noise or not and to my disappointment they is nothing, no noise whatsoever. I slowly open it and remove the tissue paper that covering blue macaroni homemade necklace. I laughed so hard that i had tears in my eyes. This is what you get for getting a 15 year old wife. Wow. I took the lid of the box and as i was about to close it i see writing on the inside of the lid and its reads "am the macaroni and you the box" what the hell is that suppose to mean. I look at my unusual gift again thinking what does this mean? Am the box? What do boxes do?macaroni are supposed to b cooked and eaten. Am not really a fan of riddles and i suck in solving them , so right now am so confused and this is not the time to be confused. What is she getting at?