Insert:23

Nailaa
Its the day before my trip with Melo so I wanted to go shopping for a few essentials and who to take with me better than Ayabonga. Melo little sister. So decided to send her a text to see if i can pick her up for shopping and lunch. She still in high school. I went to take a shower in the meantime and Melo was at the lounge catching up with one of his friend. I finished up and wore my black skinny jeans and white top and sneakers and did two mickey mouse bunnies and applied nude lipstick. Yes ladies and gents i no longer wear my traditional attire all the time, I told you am a modern muslim now so i sin a lot. I went to the kitchen took bottled water.
Me: Babe am going now... I called out from the kitchen. As much as am a modern woman now but I do shy around when his friends are over. I heard some shuffling and he came and hugged me.
Hlumelo: were you going to leave without kissing me goodbye. He kisses me and I melt. I think ever since we been intimate its just been difficult to ignore him nor the intimacy between us. And he hasn't been trying to keep his hands to himself maybe its because its been a day since we been rocking our bed. Just thinking about it sends tingles down there.
Me: babe i really have to go, I promised your sister lunch. I moved from his bear grip hug. He kissed my forehead and gave me his card and pin and i left. Drove to my in laws and reached there to find Aya at the gate. She hoped in and off we went to Gateway.
Me: why you waited outside for me Aya... I parked in front of RK's.
Aya: If mom saw you we will be shopping with her right now. She jumped off the car and we walked into the mall. We had fun and we brought our swimsuits and I got babe a few shorts.
Me: Let go to sheet street I want to get a few things I saw the other day. We walked to sheet street and i got a few beddings and i got Mrs Meqo a vase that i think she will like and we went to the till.
Aya: Zama. She sounded so shocked to see the girl that was assisting us
Zama: Hi.. she smiles at Aya "its been awhile, how are you?" She said while scanning our Items.
Aya: Good.. she was now sounding a little uncomfortable and just then my phone rang and its was Melo.
Me: Babe. I answered smiling ear to ear.
Hlumelo: Just checking in to see you still good. He lazily answers.
Me: I thought you calling to complain that iv spent too much, we good just getting a few things here at sheet street than we off to eat and am going to do a little food shopping for your mom so i can drop it off when I drop Aya.
Hlumelo: That good with me, enjoy. He hung up. I turned to find Aya and this Zama chick uncomfortable.
Me: Are you good Aya? And she answers with a nod and i take out Hlumelo card and pay for the things and then signed and we left. " are you sure you good" i asked as we left the store.
Aya: Am good, I need the bathroom. We walked to the bathroom towards the Wimpy since we going to be having our lunch there.

Hlumelo
After checking in on my wife I went to finish up on some work since am going to be gone on vacation and my phone ring it was Ayabonga.
Aya: buthi
Me: sho is Nailaa good?
Aya: besikwisitrato seshiti kwaye ndakhonkotha ndaya eZamadonsi(we were at sheet street and we bumped into Zamandonsi) I stood up from my chair
Me:kwaye ngaphezulu?( and then?)
Aya:ubuze kum ukuba akubuze ukuba uza kudibana nini nonyana wakho? ( she asked me to ask you when are you meeting your son?) My mind froze for a bit and i felt my heart beat beyond my chest.
Me: utheni? ( what did she say?) My mind was trying to move back on all the times iv had sex with her. She was on a pill and yes I used a condom all the time because I just did not trust that she was on the pill. "wayephi uNahila kuyo yonke lento?( where was Nailaa in all this)" I asked panicking this is not how things are suppose to be. Just 24 hours ago I was the happiest man alive. This cannot be happening right now.
Aya: ebesefowunini nawe, funeka ndihambe ngoku sitya isidlo sasemini kwaye ndimshiye yedwa ukuze ndikuxelele lento .. Ndiyakuthanda bye (she was on the phone with you, i have to go now we having lunch and i left her alone so i can tell you this.. I love you bye) she hung up on me. I ran to our closet and got dressed and then got in the car to a friend of mine who is a doctor to see if i can get a DNA done asap before this messes my chances of happy marriage. It took me two years for Nailaa to open up to me and am not going to lose it just because of my past.