Insert 10:

Nailaa
Its freakin Wednesday and I never slept a wink. I have mend-hi sleeves ( traditional hand marking) and i cant move right cause of the plastic but i must say it coming out well. My mom braided my hair because the scarf am going to wear is an Arabian suafan scarf and its slips on silky hair so we hoping the braids holds it in place. Did i tell you about my awesome dress. Am wearing a light pink Abaya with silver sterlings. Its has a mini tail like a mermaid and the sterlings are at my boobs n bottom. We got it from Miss Egypt (next to fruit and veggies). Its beautiful and am in love. Dad brought me silver pumps to go with the dress. I must say am in love with it. I don't know the Nikkah dress because Melo decided to buy that for me. Jazzy woke up next to me and giggled.
Jazzy: couldn't sleep, thinking about Mr Early she says wiggling her eyebrows. That what she calls him since i described him to her.
Me: Shut up you moron. I giggled moving to the bathroom to freshen up.
Jazzy: don't let me spoil your daydreaming, i was only asking hawu. I came out of the bathroom and she went in and i got dresses in my cream-white Abaya with blue sterlings n cream-white scarf. I went to the kitchen to apply lemon juice on my mend-hi to give it that effect of being dark. My mom walked in while i was busy with that.
Mother: morning my baby. She kissed my forehead and washed her hands to get moving with breakfast since my grandma is here. Dear lord i hope i don't get a monster in law like my grandma.
Me: Hi mom, you slept good? I asked as i pulled the chair to sit down. You must be wondering why am sitting down, well i don't know how to cook all i do is chop. My parents never thought it was important for me to cook but yet am getting married. I feel sorry for Melo.
Mother: slept good baby, good thing your aunt came to help and we made a lot of things for today event, how are you feeling about all this? Jazzy walked in and sat next to me and they both looked at me.
Me: it is overwhelming and i don't know what ill say to him when he comes here, its not like i have a choice to say no to dad and i cant run away and  trust me iv thought of it. My mom looks at me a little teary.
Mother: I feel so helpless my baby, trust me iv thought this through so many times but it what it is and know am always going to be here to guide you and support you the best way that i can. I love you my child very much, if they ways a way to avoid this trust me we will be doing so right now. Mum walks to me and hugs me while wiping her tears.
Mother: now let make breakfast to that Godzilla of mine. We both giggled cause we knew she was speaking about her mother in law.

Hlumelo
The last two days were the most hectic days of my life. Iv been running around sorting out my life as i know it since its about to change. I must say am happy or anxious or nervous. I got up and looked at the confusing box that my intended gave me and next to it was the wedding ring that i got for her. Her dad says she likes blue so i got her a ring with a blue stone. The Tanzanite 5.2 stone cost me 40000rands alone and its white gold with white Tanzanites surrounding the ring. Its simple yet elegant and i cannot wait to see it on her small delicate fingers. They is a knock on my door and i place my ring on my side table and go to answer the door to find Bhongo
Me: sho bafo(slang greetings)
Bhongo: mind if i come in?. He says walking in and grabbing my study chair to sit.
Bhongo: Am just here to double check if you cool? Iv been watching you the past few days and i just want you to know am here for you, we all are. I run my hand throw my head
Me: yeah am good, this feels right yet am so nervous. Lol do you want to know what she got me as a first gift bra? I say walking to my side table taking the cute blue box and give it to Bhongo. He looks at me confused.
Me: go ahead and open it. He opens it and places the lid on his side and move the tissue paper and boom blue macaronis. His so confused right now and that gives me joy cause i thought i was mad by not getting it.
Bhongo: kanti unangakhi lo muntu?( how old is this girl) lol we both bust out laughing.
Me: that exactly what i said to myself, read the lid. He does so and looks at me more confused.
Me: bra i don't know what its means. I helped him pack my gift and placed it by my side table and we walked to the kitchen going through the events of today since we leaving at 8 so we can get there at 11 since the ceremony starts at 2pm. Am leaving with the whole family, my friends couldn't make it since its a week day and its not like i want them to come anyways, i feel like this is a family event kind of a thing. Not many will understand this custom and i don't want to be made to feel like a pervert. My mom was bustling about in her kitchen and it was to much and so was my sister. What time did the wake up.
Mom: Good your are up please take everything that in the lounge and pack it in the H1 please. We will eat on the road at the bp garage just after the Hammersdale offramp. Chop chop guys we don't have all day and i don't want to be late. She wasn't even looking at us, she was busy packing whatever she had on her hands. 1 hour later we were all done, thanks to mom being our commander and we really did leave the house 8 minutes before 8. Bhongo was driving and i was on passenger seat next to him. Dad and mom behind us and the two kiddos we at the back. One will think we moving based on the amount of things we have.
Avuyile: so baba (dad)any more hot chicks that side that you can hook a brother up with?
Dad: kahle ke Avuyile( hold on Avuyile)
Avuyile: cha ngiyabuza ngoba, nakhu sisangana siya eNewcastle to get my brother hitched up, my guess is the chick is supper hot.(No, am only asking because here we are traveling to newcastle) Mom turned and smacked him playfully. This is so going to be a long drive with Avuyile in the car.