Insert two:

Nailaa
So mom came back and saw that I wasn't okay after the conversation with my dad and lord have mercy my mom exploded when I told her about it and went into they room and spoke to dad, sadly I don't know what was discussed cause dad still on his quest to find me a husband.
Hlumelo
My name is Mark Hlumelo Meqo and am an Opharn. I stay with my my aunt and uncle and my cousins Bhongo the smart one and Ayabonga our little girl and Avuyile the rascal. My cousins are more of siblings than cousins.
Avuyile: Ey bafo... As he barges in my room without knocking.
Me: ndicinga ukuba ndifuna indawo yam ngoku( i think i need my own space now)
Avuyile: Ay suka, its not like you have a girl over. Come on utata uyakubiza( dad calling you)
Me: oh ay what do I need to verify now, what did you do?
Avuyile: aybo nothing... we slowly made our way into the main house from the out building that I share with Bhongo. You see Avuyile is to much and sometimes the parents need me to verify a few things that Avuyile tells them and yes I do lie for the little champ.... we got in the kitchen and aunty was making lunch, I kissed her cheek.
Aunty: oh umntwana wam, ulungile?( oh my child are you okay)as she brushes my cheek like a small child and I blush..
Me: ewe mama, ndiyaphila, uphi utata?(yes mom am good,where is dad?)
She pointed to the verandah and I slowly made my way there to find the old man slouching by the recliner and drinking his scotch on the rocks.
Me: tata
Uncle: my son, did I disturb you?
Me: no I was just about to take a nap,school was showing me flames today.
Uncle: oh how is varsity?
Me: better than I have imagined.... he chuckles
Uncle: that my boy, I knew you will adjust to change.... they was silence for sometime, it wasn't an awkward silence but the kind that if you are looking in you will wonder what going on with these two. I was in my own thoughts and sure he was enjoying his alcoholic drink... for a few more minutes we stayed in utter silence then he gets up from a slouching position to a sitting one.
Uncle: I wanted to ask you if you working this weekend?
I scratch my head trying to think if am scheduled in for one of the two jobs that I have. Its not because I cant afford or if we poor.My uncle and Aunty are very rich but I want money of my own,yes I get an allowance plus my parents inheritance plus a few shares at Techno Tek but still want to work or else ill b joining  Avuyile at every party that he attends. After a few minutes I decided am not working and if I am than ill just be sick.
Me: No am not working
Uncle: Good I want you to drive me to Newcastle, am thinking of going into transportation and there is a guy I want to talk to there about this idea.
Me: No Problem...And then we fall back to silence and he continues with his drink as am thinking about this place we going too. Am used to driving him around sometimes, Iv heard a lot about Newcastle from Ndumiso some guy we studying with, his another party animal. He always talk of Black Rock Cassino ,Cousins and Scrap yard. I guess ill be checking out those places when I get there....
Aunty: lunch is ready guys... she shouted from the dinning area...
Uncle: I wonder what she made now... he said as we got up n I just smiled. Ayabonga and Aunty always experiment with food and we they genie pigs. Sometimes the food is good and sometimes its beyond awful. In we went to enjoy our lunch.