Insert 24

Zamandonsi
After the ambulance came and took Hlumelo wife i was beyond ecstatic. Little bitch had a heart attack. Now if she dies ill be there to hold Hlumelo hand through it all. My boss gave me 15 minute to reciprocate and I took my phone and went to call Zethu.
Me:oh umhlobo wam icebo lisebenzile( oh my friend the plan worked) I told all the juicy details.
Zethu:kulungile mhlobo wam, uyagula lungiselela unyana wam ukuba akutyelele ukususela namhlanje ndiyazi ukuba uHlumelo uza kufuna ukumbona.(that good my friend, ill get my son ready to visit you from today i know Hlumelo will want to see him.)
Me: thanks, let me get to work ill buy Pizza chomie and wine to celebrate. I hung up and did a little celebration dance. I walked back to the store and did what i was paid to do. I heard Ndumiso voice long before I saw the angry Hlumelo walk into the store. I fixed my hair and before i knew it Hlumelo had his grip on my throat and was squeezing the life put of me. I felt tears sting at the back of my eyes. My boss and everyone was moving in slow motion and for a second there i saw my life flash right before my eyes. I don't know when Mr Meqo came in but he saved my life cause all he had to do was call Hlumelo name an his hand left my throat. I was trying so hard to breath but it was painful and my chest felt like it was going to explode. I was coughing uncontrollably.
Mr Meqo: start talking young lady. I don't know how i spoke or what made me speak but i found myself telling the old man my full plan and why i was doing it. Everyone listened to my shaking voice without interrupting me and when i was done. Hlumelo looked at me with so much hatred.
Hlumelo: If I see you anywhere near my wife, you are dead. If you see me, you walk the other way. If my wife ever faints or cries because of you or something you did or plan to do in future.Ndiza kukubulala ngezandla zam ntombazana( I will kill you with my bare hands) do we understand each other? He looked right into my soul and I whispered "yes" he left me there and walked out of the store with his troop following him earning a few eyes along the way.

Nailaa
I woke up to an empty room. I was not going to call my parents cause knowing dad he will call my in laws. I took my clothes and went to change out of the hospital gown. I don't have any friends that i can crash at or anywhere for that matter without my husband finding me but i need some time to think if i want to deal with this anymore or if i don't want too. To think of my marriage future. I got out dressed and paged the nurse. She came in and looked at me up and down.
Me: bring all the proper documentation am discharging myself. I walked to take everything that mine. Good thing they left my phone and wallet. I called Garden court and booked myself a room charging it to my card. Giving Hlumelo a hard time. I checked for my car keys and didn't find them so I ordered uber and walked to the front desk to sign and go. Off i went to the hotel. I got there and check in and got into the room ordered food and ate and drank my pills and dozed off.

Hlumelo
I walked put of the mall fuming with anger and got in the car to go check on my wife. I got there and walked to her room without checking in with the receptionist to my disbelief the room was empty. I walked to the receptionist.
Me: room 432 had my wife and she not there now
Receptionist: she checked herself out less than a hour ago. I banged the table and walked out to the car. Tried breathing but it was getting to much. I felt my head get dizzy, i opened the windows and breathed. After a few minutes i was in control. I texted my family that Nailaa discharged herself. I dialed my guy to see if he could track her phone only to find it switch off. I called my back to find out when last i swapped my card only to find out its was at sheet street. I asked for them to check any other cards connected to our active accounts was used. She answered that the one under my wife was used at garden court. I drove out to there and got to the reception and gave them a tip showed them my ID and told them am here to surprise my wife. They walked me the door and swapped me in. I got in saw the food and walked to bed to find her dead asleep. I took off my shoes and left with my underwear and got in bed with her. She snuggled closer to me. I got my hand under her top and pressed on her boob and instantly my guy got alert. She moved her ass to my guy in a circular motion and my breath got hitched this woman was driving me insane. I slowly moved my hand to her little laid and slid my fingers slowly and i heard her moan and that seriously got me losing my mind in less than a minute her clothes were flying everywhere and she was now fully awake and alert. I took one of her breast in my mouth and devoured her. I went down on her and muffed her so hard that she screamed out my name vibrating and just when the last bit of her orgasm washed over her. I entered her slowly not to my fullest length and stop and she had her eyes flew open.
Me: look at me... she lazily looked at me. " don't you every leave me again, do you hear" she nodded and i moved in slower. " i cant hear you " she answered "yes"  i fully enter her and she arches her back giving me more room to slide in.

Nailaa
I felt my whole body come alive when he was in but I never expected what came next. He was fucking me and its was real raw and hot. This was no love making. He wasn't tender but it was more a punishment and make up sex all at once. He cane out of me and carried me to the wall and smashed into me with my back against the wall. I was like jelly and just before i could come he stopped and take me to the table and bent me over and ravish me throughly. He moved from the table to the floor, to the corner of the bed and always when am about to come he will stop and change positions. My whole body was jelly, my voice was gone from all the screaming and moaning. My legs were weak. We were now on the bed with my legs on his neck and he was pounding to me like they was no tomorrow. All i could hear were my screams and his groans and than we both finally came and he got of me and took me with and placed me on top of him.
Hlumelo: I haven't really told you this but I love you so much, ill never do something that will hurt you intentionally. You are my life and without you in my life am good as dead" my heart warmed up to his words. Its took 2 years and zama for us to finally realize that we love each other.
Me: I love you more Hlumelo Mark Meqo. I meant every word. I knew that no one will come between us and not even Zama. I knew that this was no longer about my dad or religion or tradition. This has no become a personal fight. A fight for my happiness. A fight for unconditional love but mostly a fight for a sense of belonging. To know i belong to someone with my mind, body and soul. To know that in this world with so many people i have this one person who will do anything and everything in they power to make me happy. I was content but mostly i was throughly fucked and i slept with a grin knowing that my limbs and my most important organ will be complaining later on. I am in the arms of my loving husband and we are ready for the world.