Insert 17

Nailaa
I walked into the bathroom showered and undid my hair and opened my bag to find something to wear since i was done. To my surprise all they was were sexy lengerie. They was a lacy pink gown, light pink with fluffs and they was a short red one. The nighties were the worse. I had a black and red nightie. Its has red fluffs over the breast and its was short and black. They was lacy panties and thongs. They was this black and purple nighty. Its was fully open and has a purple like cover over the boobs and they was a slit at the back and the bums were exposed. I ended up wearing a short bum short like jump suit that the only one that looked a little decent and had less lace. I looked myself in the mirror and i just got emotional and started crying and shaking. After trying so hard to calm myself i heard that Hlumelo was knocking and his voice had a hint of panic.
Me: uhm Am good. I lied
Hlumelo: You sure i think you crying? Do you mind letting me in or come out. I shoved everything in my bag and wore the red short gown that not really covering anything. I slowly opened the door and peaked at him standing there looking worried.
Me: I don't have decent clothes on. I mumbled looking at his feet.
Hlumelo: what do you mean you don't have decent clothes on.  He asked all confused.
Me: I really don't know how to explain this. Turn around so i can walk out and you can see for yourself what i mean when i say i don't have decent clothes on. He moved from the door and turned around. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and stood in the middle of the room behind him.
Me: Okay turn around slowly. I closed my eyes as i wait for him to tell me what he thinks of this miss fortune that has happen.
Hlumelo
I slowly turned from where i went to stand when she asked me to turn around. I looked at her for awhile with her eyes closed. If i can say i have seen a goddess than this was it. She has her hair curly. Her long lashes and soft pink lips. She was in a short gown that was a see through. Her tiny curves made me hard on the spot. Her breast perfectly in place and her tiny nipples slowly visible. My dick was throbbing in my pants by the sight that is in front of me. I was tongue tied. I was frozen and i didn't know what to say or do but yet my mind was running a million things that can be done. Am in trouble here.

Nailaa
I opened my eyes since Hlumelo was silent. I looked at him just staring at me. His eyes filled with desire and when i quickly looked down i saw the uncomfortable bulge in his pants and that just made my mouth dry and my whole body to have goosebumps.
Me: uhm I really don't know what they were thinking. I mumbled now fidgeting with my hands. He walked closer to me and touched my faces and slowly trailing his finger to the small knot in the front. He tugged at it and its let lose. My gown opened and He ran his hands all over my body making breathing a little difficult for me.
Me: Hlumelo... I  whispered but his eyes were glued to my body. He brought me closer to him and i felt his bulge poking my belly. He brought his face closer to mines and looked me in my eyes with so much desire.
Hlumelo: You are perfect. And before i could say anything,He kissed me slowly and that kissed touched every fibre of my being. All my senses were on alert. My heart was beating twice it paste. All my sense were on high alert. And i must say it felt amazing and out of this world.He kissed me till my knees couldn't support me anymore. I leaned into him and he had his hands all over me. He kissed me senseless than picked me up and laid me on the bed. He was now kissing me all over my body and his hands were roaming everywhere and all i could do was to hold on to the sheets. His mouth found one of my nipples and a soft moan escaped. I opened my eyes in shock. He picked his head up from sucking my boob and looked me in my eyes for a second then came up and kissed me. He then moved off me and picked me up. He sat on the bed with me on top of him.
Hlumelo: Am sorry i couldn't control myself, its just that you looked ravishing and inviting and i went mad. He lifted my chin up to look at him.
Hlumelo: Nothing is wrong with what you wearing. You a married woman now and as long as you with me, you can wear anything and everything. I think you can see now that i love what you wearing. Hell its drives me crazy.  He chuckled and i smiled a little pleased with myself, he kissed my check and i relaxed a bit but i was still feeling a tingling sensation in between my legs.
Hlumelo: Today has been a long day and am sure you also need time to process what has just happened.Am going to go bath then when i come back we will get in bed and get to know each other. You can ask me anything and ill do the best to answer you. I nodded and got off him. He kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom.
Hlumelo
I got in the bathroom and closed the door. Oh my world. I don't know what got over me but i was losing it. Her body was so soft and smelled so sexual. She must have used a different body wash. Her curves and boobs are to die for. This child will kill me. I opened a cold shower to calm myself cause I must say my man was ready to tango. I stood there for 5 minutes trying to calm down and eventually i was good. I showered then wore my boxers and left the bathroom. When i got out i found Nailaa sleeping on the bed. She didn't have the gown on and she looked so beautiful. I took a picture of her then removed the duvet cover and picked her up and place her in the bed. I switched off all the lights and got in bed and moved her on top of me and closed my eyes and dozed off.