Insert: 21

Hlumelo
Just when I was enjoying my kiss with Nailaa my phone rang. Who is calling will just have to wait tonight is the night I consummate my marriage.  But my phone was busy ringing like nobody business.
Me:Hello. I answered without checking who was calling.
Voice: How could you do this to us Hlumelo. The voice came through my phone and I felt my blood go cold as Zamandonsi voice came through the phone. I looked at Nailaa flushed face and moved from her and left the room to my study.
Me: Uyithathe phi inombolo yam? ( where did you get my number) i asked as soon as i closed the door
Zamandonsi: Is this how you answer my calls now?
Me:undiphendule nje?( just answer me). I was now panicking and I just hope Nailaa doesn't read much into the privacy.
Zamandonsi: We need to talk, iv been trying to get ahold of you to no avail so we need to meet up and talk.
Me: fine, ill sms u the time and the day. Don't call me ever Zama ill call you. I hung up on her. Where did my ex girlfriend get my new number. I tried to calm myself down then went back to our bedroom to find it empty and the shower water was on. I guess she is taking a bath then.

Zamandonsi
I have found a way to get back to Hlumelo and rock his marriage with this new chick. I don't know her but I already hate her so much.  After my call with Hlumelo i was happy because he said he will b in touch with me so he does miss me right? The plan is to lie and say am two months pregnant and that the baby is his and he mist take care of it. I know no new bride wants to take care of a baby. So things will be awful causing them to break it off and me being a nightmare of a pregnant woman ill always be there. Eventually he will see that am the one for him and ask me to be his and ill gladly be his woman. Ill then have to miscarry cause of cause am mot pregnant and that will bring us closer since he has lost his child. This is a great plan and it will work. Am such a genius.

Nailaa
After Hlumelo left to his study for the call, I went to the bathroom to freshen up its been a long day and i was tired. I stood in the water for awhile to think about the steamy session we almost just had. I don't know if i should give myself to him already pr should i just wait a bit. Technically its been 4 days since iv known him and i want us to build on that relationship before we bring in any sexual relationship. Things with him and I have been amazing and his a good person all around and his family is amazing also. So I will also like to see where all this is going before we get intimate and start having kids. I'll need to speak to him more of this and in regard to where he wants to take our relationship and his thoughts on this. I took my shower and shampoo my hair and added conditioner and its went to its natural state of being curly. I finished up and wore some PJ that i found with my clothes. I guess the Meqo family got me a dew items. I walked out of the closet and went to the lounge to find Hlumelo watching some soccer.
Me: Hey. I sat next to him and I saw he wasn't himself instantly. "Are you good?" I asked him and he put the TV on mute.
Hlumelo: Yes am good. He brushes his head. He does this a lot when he is uncomfortable iv noticed.
Me: okay..uhm they is something I want to talk to you about. I fidget with my hands a bit
Hlumelo: Go on... he looks right at me after lifting my head up.
Me: Well I was wondering can the sex part of our marriage wait? The reason i ask you this is because am new here and am starting school soon and ill be in matric next year plus am still getting used to being with you and i want to know you first before all the sexual things and another this is am not ready to let go of my virtue yet. I slowly breath in and he smiles at me giving me his dimples.
Hlumelo: Am not Ill try to keep my hands of you. I wont lie to you and say am happy with this but Am not going to force you into something that you might not be comfortable with. I hear your points and views. Am ready to give us a shot anyway you see fit. I knew he will agree with me, he is always considerate of my feelings and making me comfortable.
Me: Another thing Is i saw you not okay after your call do you want to talk about it? I looked at him as he contemplating on telling me or not.
Hlumelo
I looked at her waiting for me to tell her what wrong. Should I make something up or should i just tell her. I really want this to work and I guess its no lying.
Me: Well before I meet you i dated and one of the girls just called. Am not sure where she got my number from because I changed it but she wanted to meet me. I looked at her and no emotions were displayed and this is not the reaction I was expecting.
Nailaa: I see and are you going to see her and find out what she will like from you? She asked so calm and cold.
Me: No tomorrow we going to the mall to get you a phone so I can be in touch with you while am at work and to get you a few things that you might need at school and ill get myself a new sim. Its a new Life am building and i did shut the door of the old one 2 months ago. I pull her closer to me and hug her and kiss her cheek . I unmute the Tv and we watch it for a bit.

2 Years later
Hlumelo
It has been two years since I have been married and its been amazing. Iv watched my wife evolve from a young sweet lady to the most fun, funny and spontaneous soul. She is so full of life and is truly amazing. She laughs and teases me a lot and she is a spender.In the two years she been focused on her grade 11 and today is her last exam for grade 12. Am excited because am taking her to Cape town before the December rush. In the two years iv managed to start my own company where we supply hospitals with they medical equipment all around the world and that means a lot of traveling for me. Nailaa has not been complaining much about it because if its not school holidays than she stays behind. And yes we have not been intimate in the two years we have had instances but something always stop us. We in a good space and i love everything about her. Am currently driving to the car dealer to buy her, her favorite car the Jaguar F Pace SRV. Its cost close to 2 million with all the features that i want added on. Bullet proof all around and the extra cameras. Its was close to 4 so that means that Nailaa will be home already. She usually drives my Ford Mustang GT to school since she has turned 18 and i travelled a lot this and she didn't want to trouble my cousins or friends. The first time she drove it to school they was so much drama, I had to go to the principal and explain the situation and since than all has been good. I got in at the Jaguar car dealer in Umhlanga.

Nailaa
Today was my last exams and I must say am proud of my determination. Things has been amazing the past two years. Its like am staying with my best friend than with a husband. Am no more that traditional girl am more of a modern muslim kind of girl. My dad and God will have to forgive me because i have not been really sticking to my teachings nor following the rules. My husband hasn't been complaining so i guess am not that rotten yet. I drove myself to the mall to go get dinner and yes i don't know how to cook yet.. the food network n channel has been our saving gave for the past two years and of cause the food outlets. I check the time to see its just after four let me call Hlumelo to let him know am not home as yet. After 3 rings he picks up.
Hlumelo: Ndlovukazi Yami ( My queen) and automatically I blush and my face turns red.
Me: iI was just letting you know that am going to the mall and I wanted to know are you good with the spur ribs? He laughs lightly
Hlumelo: Oh her goes my six pack. Yes its good. Which mall are you going to?
Me: Gateway.
Hlumelo: Okay be safe.I love you. And my heart does mini flip flops than its settles in its place
Me: I love you too.. I hung up and played my favorite Jam boom Pow by Black Eyes Peas. I got there and parked and entered via wimpy.  Did shopping for Hlumelo got him new shirts and a few vests. I went to Woolworths and got a few distractions  lengerie. I can now focus on the sexual part of my marriage am going to surprise Hlumelo today and hopefully his in the mood enough to get it on. I have been reading a lot about this and been doing Yoga just to be flexible.Am ready to take things to the next level. I walked out of wimpy and went to sheet street to get a few scatter cushions cases. I pushed my trolley in and walked around.

Zamandonsi
I was busy with the customer when she walked in. For the past two years iv bern stalking her facebook and instagram. She the woman who has been driving Hlumelo all mad. He never got back to me and when I called his number it went to voicemail. I was blocked on all his account but Pinkie Wasn't. So I stalked him with Pinkies account. She looked breath taking. I finished up with the customer and walked to her.
Me:Good Afternoon ma'am. I greeted her as she was looking through some covers
Nailaa: Hi, its okay dear , am just browsing through ill let you know if i find something. She dismisses me by looking more into what she was doing. I turned around fuming. I went to the till then 5 minutes later she left without a word nor buying anything. Such a snob she is.m, But a beautiful snob. I really need to up my game if i want Hlumelo back. I need to give him a valid reason as to why he needs to come back to me.