Insert 13

Nailaa
While Jazzy left me alone i was running ideas in my head in regards to what am going to ask and how do i ask in a polite manner. Am really not a picky person and i hope Hlumelo understands my requests. I sat there waiting for someone to call me, but Jazzy walks in all smiles.
Jazzy: so what you going to ask?i look at her all smiles
Me: am not telling you what ill ask my intended. I giggled as she made a face. My dad called out for me and I walked to the porch and found Hlumelo smiling at me . My dad gestured for me to sit next to Hlumelo and I did.
Dad: so have you given some thought as to what you will want as part of your bride price? Dad ask looking directly at me.
Me: I don't have much to ask but ill like to study after matric. They turned and looked at me all surprised. Am not about to be one of those girls who fully depend on they man for survival.
Me: Ill also like for Hlumelo to give me whatever he desires to share with me, am not really picky, whatever you decide ill accept but my one request is to study after i finish school. I looked up to my dad and he nodded and Hlumelo shifted abit.
Hlumelo: Am okay with that. He says looking at me
Me: thank you... i got up and went to go check the garden as to how it's getting along.
Hafez: how did it go? He comes give me a hug.
Me: not bad i told them what i want and they good with it. I moved around to see the setting.
Me: this is beautiful you guys, i love it. I removed my pradha as i was getting teary. I walked to my spot and looked into the tiny pond. Today we didn't have any ducks. Am so going to miss this place, i hope we stay at a place that has a fountain or creek or pond at least. I love nature.
I sat there and thought of how life will be moving forward.
Me: oh Almighty guide me in this new journey. I sat there and enjoyed the sun on my face and the birds chipping away and the frog that making noise far away. This is peace. Peace at its most purest form.
Hlumelo: i knew ill find you here. I turned to his voice to find him smiling his brightest smile.
Me: you always have odd timing, i looked into the pond to divert him from staring at me. He walked up to me and turned my face to look into my eyes.
Hlumelo: Dont be shy but i have to tell you that you beautiful. I smiled and he touched my forehead with his. My body was betraying me, all of a sudden i felt all warm and fuzzy. This is so wrong yet i love it.
Hlumelo: iv always wanted to touch you, why do you like this place so much. He ask running his hands in my hair moving it from my face.
Me: i find peace here. I can be me without being a muslim girl. I can be free and let my thoughts run wild without restrictions. I slowly move out of his heads but he hold my right arm. I turned to him
Hlumelo: funny how you find peace here yet I have found peace in your presence. You make me whole, push me to want things and do things. Iv never been affected by a woman like this and you Nailaa are everything that i need. He moves close to me still maintain eye contact and my heart is jumping out of my chest.
Hlumelo: Am going to kiss you now, don't be alarmed please and tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable. My hands got all sweaty and my body was shaking as he made his way towards me. Iv never kissed a guy before in my life. He held both my hands and touched my forehead with his. We both staring in each other eyes not talking. He brought his face to mines and then his lips hovered above mines for a second and then he kissed me. My world stood still, all i could hear was my heartbeat and the birds my body felt like it was floating. I felt his hands slowing going up my sides and i found my hands on his chest and he deepened the kiss. My body moulded into his and i could feel heat radiating from him. He kissed the daylight out of me and i loved every single moment of it. He slowly let go and i hid my face on his chest and he place his chin on my head and we stood like that. Me trying to calm myself and listen to his rapid beating heart beat. We stood in utter silence and him squeezing me tighter and right there i knew am going to be just fine. This feels so right in so many forms. Am connected to him spiritually. Am connected to him with my mind.
Hlumelo: Are you good? His voice vibrated in my ear from his chest. I nodded cause i was afraid my voice will fail me. He continued to hold me. I don't know how long we stood there like this but i loved it.Jazzy was right am in love with my future husband and i pray he loves me too.