Part 11:What is Nailaa going to decide on???

Nailaa
The Meqo family has arrived an hour ago. They are using the guest house just behind our house. Am in my room cause I fear getting out and bumping into them. We all going to have lunch together for introducing the families than after lunch we will have the dowry discussion. In the dowry process its just going to be my parents since am under age, with him i don't know if he will invite his parents too or it will just be him. I really don't know what ill ask him to give me as my bride price. I haven't really given this much thought i see. Jazzy came in running  in my room and a little out of breath.
Jazzy: you wont believe who i just saw?
Me: who?
Jazzy: one hell of a hot guy in the guest house playing soccer with some child
Me: now tell me Jazzy, how on earth was i suppose to guess that?
Jazzy: if that your husband babes, than i wouldn't mind getting married at 15 uyababa tjo( his hot).
Me: oh shut up and go wash your hands you messing up my room.she left me with my nerves that went up to 100%. We went to help mom carry the food to the lounge and when we were done. I went to freshen up. I make my own soaps so i used the lavender smelling soap and sprayed my lavender spritz spray. Few minutes later i heard voices in the lounge then my brother came in my room.
Aran: You good?
Me: yeah am good and you?
Aran: am good, ill sit next to you okay? He hugs me then we walked together to the lounge.When we got there everyone kept quiet and i guess everyone eyes were on me. I didn't see anything cause i was looking down and just to be extra i had the extra layer of my pradha(face cover) covering my eyes. So they couldn't see anything. I walked to where dad and mom where standing.
Mom: dramatic entrance nailed... she whispers and i giggle.
Mr Dunga: well now that everyone is here kindly take your seats and indulge in this beautiful feast my wife and sisters prepared. We all shuffled around to find our seats and i don't know how but Melo ended up sitting on my left and on my right was Jazzy and Aran was looking pissed next to dad.
Hlumelo: Hi. He mumbled while adjusting to the scatter question.
Me: Hi.. i tried to move a bit from him as his knee was touching my thigh. The was a buzz of conversation around the table and seems like no one was paying attention to us. I dished out the less messy food like samosas, pies and finger sausages. He dished out almost everything that was Indian cuisine.
Hlumelo: you look exquisitely beautiful. I smiled like a dom kop.
Me: thank you, you too. He turned pink a little.
Avuyile: yini bafo uphelephele uyababa kakhulu yini? (What up bro, is the chillies to much for you) he said so loudly and everyone just laughed so much. I turned pink. And Melo turned extra pink.
Mrs Meqo: leave my son alone Avi, she said through her smiles. And Melo was so embarrassed he just focused on eating.
Avuyile:uhm mama, just out of curiosity how on earth is she going to eat? He said looking at me curiously.
Mrs Meqo:Awuthule Avi maan( keep quiet). The all looked so embarrassed. I like this Avuyile guy, his funny and speaks his mind. He was eating staring at me, i guess waiting to see how i eat.
Hlumelo: Please don't mind him, i dropped him a lot when he was young.I giggled then took my left hand to pick up my pradha a bit and with my right hand picked my food up and ate, then dropped the pradha. Avuyile was so shocked and i saw through the corners of my eye that actually everyone of his family members were curious just that they didn't voice it. We ate and the room continued to its buzzing feel.
Hlumelo: forgive my family, they don't know much about your traditions. This is all new to them. He says looking at his chilly bite.
Me: its okay, i cannot really remove it until we married so few more hours to go. He looks at me and smiles with his dimples showing. Wow he really is handsome i heard Jazzy choking next to me and i turned to her.
Me: uryt chommie?( are you okay friend) she quickly drank her juice.
Jazzy: yeah am good. She continued to eat.
Hlumelo: is she good? He asked with concern in his voice.
Me: Yes she good thanks. I finished my food and he was done and i sat there listening to the beautiful conversation around the table and watch them blend. Next thing i felt cold hands on my left hand drawing circular motions and i kept quite ignoring the sensational feeling that was running through my whole body. Literally my whole body was on fire and its was beginning to be hot in here.
Hlumelo: I know this is a little to much for you, if you don't want to get married tell me now and ill put a stop on everything. I looked at him straight in his eyes without a go ahead from him. I don't know what i was searching for but he looked concern, sincere as if he will stop all this madness just so i can find happiness. I let his question sink in and looked at my options. If he stops this will dad be okay? My brothers will support me no doubt but my dad though, will he be okay after this? Will he look for another guy to replace him? What if that guy isn't as nice as this one? Why do i feel so drawn into him, was Jazzy spot on about me loving this guy? Must i continue with this or just stop it and suffer the consequences? I really don't need to look at my parents to know they happy with all of this cause i can hear it in they voices. What should i do?