Insert 15

Nailaa
I walked to my room to finish up with the gift i was plaining to give Hlumelo. His been really great and supportive in all this. Taking my emotions into consideration. While i was so engrossed in what i was doing mom walked in ushering me to go bath, i used my lavender soap and shampoo my hair. My hair was long till in between my shoulders and mom was going to braid it in a up do kind of style to give my scarf dramatic effect. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to where mom was laying out the most beautiful royal blue dress was on my bed. Its had a gold scarf and light blue safara to go over it. Its had full studs on the chest in colors of blue, gold and crystal. Its was truly the most beautiful dress iv ever see" This is the first step to a life with glitz and glam but mostly filled with unconditional love" with love your intended."I really had tears in my eyes, this guy was so extra yet i loved it so much. This is turning out to be one of the best days of my life. My mom came in and blow dry my hair and braided it up. She than helped me wear my dress and scarf properly.
Mom: These are your great grandmothers bangles its has been passed from generations to generations and today they are yours and one day you will have a moment like this with your daughter and you will know exactly how am feeling now. I love you so much Nailaa" she kisses my check. After i was dressed and dried up from crying, my cousin came through to do some touch ups on my face and do a natural look kind of a thing. When that was done, we were putting on my gold pumps when Ayabonga walked in with a small box in her hands and a note.
Aya: You look amazing... she came and hugged me and handed me the box. I opened it and found the most cutes ankle bracelet with cute trinkets on it. They was a rabbit, tree, leave,horse and two small bells that jingle and make tiny noise when moved. I opened the small note "your steps are now music to my ears".  I unwrapped it fully and wire the anklet .This guy was really doing the most for me right now and an trying so hard not to cry and mess up my make up.
Mother: Enough now Nailaa.. she scolds bit even she is crying her eyeballs out. And in walked my big brother Sayeed. His one of those people that we have no idea what they do with they lives but are fully loaded. I guess its legit because he has never spent a day in jail according to my knowledge.
Sayeed: so its true, my little girl getting married today. He came and gave me a hug and squeezed me then made me swirl so he can see me properly.
Sayeed: you lock beautiful little fairy. He kisses my forehead and quickly leaves, i swear i saw him tear up andJust as my brother left my dad came in wearing his light blue kurta and must i say he looked amazing.
Dad: you look amazing my angel, just came to see what made my oldest son cry and now i know. My dad had glassy eyes. We shared one of the longest hugs at this point we were both openly crying and when we were done. My cousin had to come back and re-apply my make up. And my mom was panicking cause i had red eyes from crying to much. My mom went out to check on dad and i was trying so hard to breath. This is becoming to much and am being so emotional right now. My aunt came in to tell me that everyone is ready outside and the groom is there waiting for me and he is a little nervous. I smiles when i hear about Hlumelo. We got up and made our way out of the house with my mom crazy side of the family making so much noise and singing and dancing in front of me. You could see me properly but when we got through to the entrance i was so shocked to see the beautiful work my brothers did. They were all wearing light blue kurtaz like dad and four on each side creating an aisle like. They hooked fairy butterflies and they all shined in different colors. There was logs turn into benches and all my family members and people i don't know i guess they were my in-laws. Up at the front was Hlumelo looking so handsome next to the Maulana(priest). Yes he was nervous but he managed to smile at me. He had on a royal blue suit that had a black collar and brown shoes. I smiled back at him and made my way to him and the little bells were twinkling and must i say that kind of eased my walk to him. My eyes were glued to him, wow his handsome. Truly handsome i must say. When i finally got to them we started with Duaa( prayer) and the Moulana continued with the Nikkah rights and when that was done he looked at both of us and asked for the rings. He took a box from his pocket and my mom came and gave me a box that i didn't knew I had.
Hlumelo: uhm( cleared throat)... sho this is harder then i thought, well where do i begin? I want to thank my uncle from tricking me to driving him here in Newcastle little did i know that he is bringing me to a piece that i never knew that i needed in my life. Nailaa, we don't know much about each other but am glad i have meet you. In the few days iv been around you i feel so much peace and contentment and i want that for the rest of my life. We have a lifetime to learn each other laughs, smiles, giggles and chuckles cause that how i wanna spend my life doing with you. I want to be your friend mostly before any other of the many titles i will carry. With these rings i pledge respect, happiness but mostly i pledge my unconditional love to you. He slips the rings in my finger and at this point am a mess with tears mom came and gave me wipes. At this point my hands are shaking and my voice is awful due to crying so much.
Me: uhm( cleared my throat). Well we both know you were a surprise( everyone laughed) but my surprise was bigger when i found myself falling for you in so many ways. I love how considerate you are, how thoughtful you have been through this whole journey but mostly I love how all of this makes me feel. This is a feeling that i don't want to lose and i hope in this new journey we grow together but never apart. So with this ring i pledge to be a constant in your life, i pledge to give myself with mind, body and soul and lastly i pledge to always be your peace" i slipped the ring in his shaking fingers and then he wiped my tears.
Maulana: well they isn't much i can say after this. May you both always have each other back and never forget the Almighty. You are now husband and wife. Everyone stood up and clapped they hands and they was whistles everywhere. Than all of a sudden everyone was chanting kiss kiss and Hlumelo looked at me and soon as our eyes locked everyone and everything disappeared. Its was just us too as he tipped his head, closed my eyes and he kissed the daylights out of me. He kissed me for a while and than he let go and smiled shyly, I was pink myself. We went down to mingle with everyone and he introduced me to his family. I meet his uncles and aunts and cousin and they all a lovely loving bunch and i took him to meet my family and my brothers hugged him which warmed my heart because that meant they welcomed him into the family. We mingled until mom told us to go to the other section of the forest to have dinner.