Insert: 20

Nailaa
I woke up and I was alone in bed. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower than wore my black track suit and wore my pink push in shoes. I went out of the bedroom in search of Hlumelo and i didn't find him anywhere so i went to the kitchen made myself some green tea and walked to the patio. The car wasn't in the drive through so i guess his not around. I sat there for awhile then i saw his car driving up the drive. I stood up went and stood at the end of the patio, i wasn't about to mess up my sleepers. He came out of the car and came to give me a crushing hug.
Hlumelo: oh ay uyalala shame( you a deep sleeper) he lifts me up in his hug then place me back on the floor.
Me: where are you coming from?
Hlumelo: went to go pick up a few things that we are going to need for the weekend that all. He moves back to the car and take out a few plastics and hands two to me. I go in while he follows with the rest. We put everything in the cabinets and when we were done he warmed up some soup for us to drink since its getting a little cold. I wonder if he knows that i cannot cook at all. My mom used to do everything yes i know the basics but i have no idea how to cook. He warmed up the garlic bread in the oven and while he did that i stood there and watch him move around in the kitchen in silence.
Me: Hlumelo. He turns and looks at me. "Well i don't know if they told you this but i cannot cook to save my life, yes i know the basics but i have no idea how to cook from scratch" I say mumbling
Hlumelo: I know you cant cook and iv made arrangements when we get to durban we will attend cooking classes at Hillcrest for cooking classes. We can go as a couple on days that i wont be so busy on and on the days m busy you can attend alone. He takes out the bread and places it on the table and pour soup in two bowls and we sit down.
Me: That would be nice Thank you
Hlumelo: My pleasure. We did in and i must say the food was amazing and i like his company. He was busy telling me of the town and how Bergville only has one robot. We finished up and i helped by washing our dishes while he went and took a bath. His phone rang while he was in the shower.
Me: Hlumelo your phone is ringing...  I stood by the bathroom door for him to no avail.
Me: Hlumelo phone hello.. They was  silence "hello" i said and looked at the phone and placed it on my ear
Voice: Am looking for Hlumelo. A ladylike voice came through
Me: His in the bathroom, i can take a message? Then they hung up. Oh well i placed the phone on one of the side table than went to fetch scrabble from the lounge maybe he wont mind playing it with me.

Zamandonsi
I was pacing up and down the lounge when Pinkie walked in. I was fuming with anger. I know i had no right to but the bitch is already answering his phone. Iv never had Hlumelo phone in my hands and yena(she) already has. This is just a nightmare.
Pinkie: And then wena( you). She looks me up and down waiting to hear what bothering me.
Me:Its over Pinkie, Hlumelo is no more mine. I cried out to her
Pinkie:Its has been two months now don't you think you should move on now. She says unpacking the clothes she brought from town.
Me: You wouldn't understand. I walked out of the room to my bedroom and locked myself in. I need a plan and i need it fast before that bitch sinks her hands in my man. I need to act and i need to act fast.

Hlumelo
I came out with my towel around my waist to find Nailaa sitting next to the fire place with scrabble out.she looks up and sees me half naked then she quickly looks at her board. I grab a sweater and grey track pants and wear than go sit where she laid the game for us.
Nailaa: your phone rang and i answered. Can you call them back. I got up and took my phone and looked at the number and i see its unknown i just let it be. If its important they will call again.I walk back to my place and sit down and enjoy a great game and conversation with her.

Nailaa
To say the weekend wasn't amazing will be an understatement.  We spent our days playing board games and talking. We took a hike and went sight seeing. We went to the waterfall and took loads of pictures. We really had the most amazing time ever and now we on our way to Durban to our new home. Mrs Meqo has been calling none stop to find out how far we are, she was waiting for us at our new home. Hlumelo also doesn't know the house, his as anxious as i am about our new place. The drive was long and this is my first time ever going to Durban so he was really a tour guide and he was enjoying every moment. We finally reached Durban after 3 long hours. We drove to Morning side that where he says we stay. We drove past my new school that ill be attending at from Wednesday. Navigator said we reached our destination so we drive through the drive through and in came the most beautiful house I have ever seen. There was flowers and trees everywhere but its was neat and clean. The house looked big and was glass mostly only the front had that old style brick wall. Its was a combination of the old and new. It had double door garage and they were cars outside. He stopped the car and we made our way to the door. I was wearing a long grey dress and my pink sleepers and my hair was in a ponytail and i was wearing sun glasses that Hlumelo hot for me at the store. He had grey shorts and vest and sun glasses and must i say he looked handsome. We were holding hands and he just pushed the door and they was his family standing with the welcome home banner.  They came and gave us hugs and all of them speaking at once.
Hlumelo: Hy guys you'll shouldn't have. He says first bumping his cousins and then giving his mother a hug. She walked to me afterwards and hugged me like crazy.
Mrs Meqo: wow you guys look beautiful. She says walking us to the lounge were the table was packed. I didn't know i was hungry until i saw the table. We all moved there and enjoyed the dinner while we spoke of our weekend away and they were remembering moments of our wedding. After dinner i was helping out Mrs Meqo with dishes.
Mrs Meqo: You know I promised your mom that ill always be here if you need a hand so don't forget am a call away.
Me: Yes ma'am.  We continued with the dishes and the family left after awhile and its was just Hlumelo and I. Am used to it being us two. So we walked around the house seeing it for the first time. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A lounge and kitchen and two studies. Had a walk in fridge and pantry was stacked up like its a mini mall. The theme color through out the house was black, grey and white but when we got to the main bedroom oh my world its was a mix match of colors just the way i like it. It had black, red, green and cream walls. The pillows were different colors also and the continental pillows. Its was just perfect.
Hlumelo: Do you like it?
Me: I love it so much. I walked in and touched the teddy bears on the bed. This is awesome to have a guy who irregardless his age agree to the silly things you prefer.
Hlumelo: I love your smile and i hope to keep you you smiling like this for a life time. He walks up to me n kisses me. I melted in his arms and he picked me up and laid me slowly on the bed.