Challenge Accepted

3rd Person POV

Everyone was shocked at what they saw. Not only did they witness the birth of the constellations, but they also saw the death of a god whose domains are more powerful than the six children of Kronos and Rhea themselves. And Athena was murderous. She never knew who killed her brother but now she did, and she now also understood why he is waging war on her every 200 years. 

"YOU GOD DAM BASTARD. YOU MURDERED MY OLDER BROTHER AND FOR WHAT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CAUSE ANY WARS" Athena yelled at the war god. Gone was the disguise that she placed on herself, now she was the Athena mortals saw in the flashback. Purple hair and a staff. Athena's entire body was covered in armor and looked 14-18 . And not just any armor. The Aegis. Her Armor that was molded by Aurora's mind. 

"Oh well, sorry not sorry. You need to understand that when I cause war, humanity is under my control. I don't know why you wish to defend their souls" Ares sneered. That did it for Athena. She was about to turn this sorry excuse of an immortal when a bony hand  stopped her. Looking to who touched her she saw all her siblings. Ares cowered in fear at what he was seeing. In fact everyone was.  

The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse made an appearance. Michael and Aurora's eldest children. There was Death, Apocalyptic God of Death, Souls,Sin,Darkness,and Apocalypse. Famine the Apocalyptic Goddess of Plagues,Agriculture,Justice, Law Balance and Apocalypse. War the Apocalyptic Goddess of War, Combat, Hatred,Trauma, Fire,and Apocalypse. And the final horseman and strongest Conquest the Apocalyptic God of Poison,Victory,Plagues, Sacrifice, and Apocalypse. 

The Horseman weren't all who showed up. Beside Conquest was Ophion God of Eternity,Destruction,Creation,The Big Freeze,The Big Bang,The Big Crunch,Matter,Fate,Prophecy,Space and Time and his twin Aion Goddess of Reality,Quantum Realm,Magic,Elements,Probability,Fate,Space,Time and Prophecy. 

The triplets Ilo Avalonian Goddess of Battle,Peace,Hunting,Lunacy,Moon, Equality and Memory. Xeres Avalonain God of Hunting,Balance,Nature,Eclipse, Treaty's and Punishment. And the younger one of the three, Xilio Avalonain God of Chivalry,Nobility,Honor,Archery, Hunting,Animals,Sun. These three were the only ones who survived the Purge of Avalon by Artemis

And last but not least, Lazarus Michael and Aurora's only titan child. Lazarus is the Titan of Ice,Snow,Blizzards,The Lost and Found, and is the King of the Southern Watertribe. 

And they looked downright murderous but kept their rage in check. For now. "Give back the Cloth" Athena growled to Jason. Thalia was prepared to defend her brother when Annabeth spoke up. "Mother Jason has the Cloth now, so there is no point in trying to retrieve it back. Yes we took it, but it is rightfully his" Annabeth said. 

Athena was shocked that her own daughter is going against her and none of her children stood up for her. "Why won't any of you stand up for me. Your sister is being very unreasonable" Athena asked her children. Malcolm spoke "It's because now that Aiolos is dead and he clearly hasn't comeback from the dead, there is no point in holding on to armor as powerful as that" Malcolm said to his now enraged mother. "That armor is what your uncle wore. You saw that Ares killed him yet you would let a son of Jupiter wield it" Athena said. 

"Maybe so, but he lost. It's Jason's now" Annabeth said. "Athena think for a second. Maybe there is a reason my son got the armor" Zeus said. "Your son should not have that armor" a voice said. "Whose there" called Clarisse. A man jumped down from the sky landing beside Athena. His hair was a sky blue. He radiated more power than the titans. "I am Pisces Albafica God of the Pisces Constellation,Flowers,Poison,and Healing. Member of the court of Lord Aiolos and Saint of Lady Athena" Albafica said. His voice soft and smooth. 

"What do you mean that its not mine" Jason asked the now revealed Gold Saint. "The armor belongs to Aiolos and Aiolos alone. You are not tied to any of the constellations much less Sagittarius. So the armor has no power in your hands. Not to mention you have no Cosmo." the Gold Saint responded back bored. "I'm not giving it up" Jason said stubbornly. Albafica was about to forcibly take the armor when a voice spoke up. "Why not a game of capture the flag to settle who gets the armor". 

Looking at who said it they saw it was from Perseus's creed. Zoe was the one who spoke. "My huntress" Artemis said in shock. Zoe made no attempts to talk to her. "Have a game of capture the flag. Camps,Hunters of Artemis, and the Gods between Athena,her Saints, and 9 members of the creed" she said to everyone present. "But that is not fair to your side. There is more people on our side" Piper pointed out. 

"Would you prefer to have Aurora and Michael against you" Beckendorf shot back. No one wanted to argue at that statement. The eldest and strongest son of Lady Void and God (Michael) and Gaea and Ouranos strongest son out of four (Aurora), wouldn't let them live until that armor was back where it belongs. 

"Then it's settled. Whoever wins gets the right to keep the Sagittarius Cloth" Hemera said already knowing who is going to win. In fact all the primordials know who is going to win. "We will fight on the gods side, but only because if we don't the amount of power is uneven" Aphrodite said gesturing to her and Hermes. Zeus nodded. "Is there anything else to add before we let both sides prepare for lets say this Friday" Oblivion said. "Yes there is" Kiara from Athena's cabin said. 

Oblivion nodded to her. He along with all those present were unprepared for what she said. "We the Athena cabin here by disown Athena as our mother until she learns to swallow her pride" Malcolm declared. A glow surrounded the former Athena cabin showing the disownment. Athena was shocked that her children no longer wanted her as a mother. "My children please reconsider" Athena pleaded. 

"We already have mother" spat Annabeth "we no longer want anything to do with someone who not is a child of the worlds worst parent much less a weak primordial who couldn't even save is own father, but we especially won't have a mother who is as selfish as you". 

Athena looked at her former children one last time as mother before steadying her resolve. "Then I Athena not only accept your disownment, but will no longer welcome any of you back. I here by swear to never have any more children again in any shape or form" Athena said before disappearing followed by siblings and Perseus. His creed glaring at group that promised pain for others suffering.

The remaining Seven and those that betrayed Perseus, were thinking of not only about their easy win on the coming Friday, but how they can explain to Perseus that they only betrayed him because he was of no use to them anymore.