~The Comment Chain (not update)~

Hello there. It's been a while since I finished this book, and I wanted to talk about it. No, this is not an update. This book is finished, so I'm sorry if you saw a notification and got excited.

So we got 40k on this book which I want to thank you for. I thought this book would die towards the end which it kinda did but people still read which makes me happy.

Now uhhh... incase you haven't noticed there's a certain comment chain on this book. It has almost 4K comments which is madness. It's on the chapter "~The Problem~" if you wanna look at it. It's pretty crazy.

If you want my opinion on it, I love it. You all have conversations  and support each other on it and you're trying to reach a record and I think it's amazing. I enjoy reading your chats and it's just nice to get to know some of you.

However, there have been a few complaints with it. I can understand why it can be pretty irritating getting notifications all the time. I'm not going to ask people to stop, seeing it's a bit of fun and it's a positive thing, which I feel we all need at the moment. But, for the people who find it a problem, I've thought of some solutions.

First thing I would say would be to delete your comment under the chain. I haven't tested this, so apologies if it doesn't work, but I would say it's the best solution.

There might be some reasons you don't want to do this, because maybe your comment is too far up. There's a lot of comments there. Also you might've commented a lot of things. (Also it might not work cuz I didn't check slkfsksks)

Another thing would be to go into settings, account settings, and turn off replies to comments. You don't have to turn off wattpad notifications completely, you can just turn off the replies to comments. I don't know if it just stops them from popping up or doesn't give you them completely, but yeah it's up to you.

Third solution is to just turn off the replies when it's getting too chatty. People aren't always commenting on there so you don't need to always have the replies to comment notification off.

Anyways, now that's out of the way, thank you so much for all the love towards this book. As I said, I have no issue with the comment chain, but I know some people don't like constant notifications, so I just wanted to post some solutions so the comment chain can keep going. I really love it and even though I don't always reply, I do read it. So thank you.

I hope everyone is staying safe at the moment as it's a bit of a scary time. I'm sure you've heard it all before but make sure you're keeping everyone around you safe too by doing the recommended actions.

Anyways, I love you all, and I hope you all are doing well. I still post one shots in my one shot book and even though I barely update, my growing up with the blades book is still going too. If you're bored you could check those out.

Stay safe y'all. I love youuuuu!

~Author Mill