prologue

All rights reserved to me. Anything found copied from this book will be taken down. This is in no way related to real life, any character, or scene that may line up in reality is a coincidence. This is all an equivalent to my imagination.

"spoiled"

Jisoo

is rich and cares only about himself, very arrogant and cruel.

Seokmin

goes to the same college as Jisoo, making it in to the very expensive place with a dance and music scholarship. He doesn't tolerate people talking down to him and hates it the most when people are rude.

When the two meet you can only imagine how badly they matched, and it only got worse when they were chosen to be partners for a dance project. Will Seokmin be able to straighten Jisoo out?

_______

"Mom!" Jisoo walked into the kitchen, where the maid and his mother had finished cooking.

"Yes honey?" She turned around with her sweet and welcoming eyes.

"Could I go out?" His mom took notice of how he was dressed and her smile fell for a few seconds.

"Baby, I've told you about those boys, they are no good for you."

"Did I ask? No." He scoffed.

"Are you not gonna eat? We spent all this time cooking." She gestured to the food that was being put on plates by the maid.

"I'll grab something." He left, not looking back to notice the frown decorating the woman's pretty face.

_______

I should start posting tomorrow, I'm not sure though, but here is the prologue for you guys~