9

Jisoo stood, not knowing how to respond. "I just do."

"What happened?" Seungkwan came out of the backroom where Shownu had just went back in.

"Nothing, it's all good." Seokmin held up a forced smile.

"I can obviously tell you're lying."

"And we can obviously see how fake of a smile you just put on." Jisoo added. Seokmin slightly glared at the boy, turning back to Seungkwan.

"Whatever, it's not a problem now, I'm fine and there's still a few hours until we close so don't worry about it." Seokmin leaned back on the counter and stayed quiet.

Seungkwan and Jisoo shared a glance. Jisoo sighed, deciding to drop his hatred for the time being and pulled Seokmin up by the back of his shirt. "Talk."

Seokmin scoffed and shrugged his hand away. "About?"

"Vent, I'll listen." Jisoo crossed his arms and lifted his eyebrow in a degrading manner. Seungkwan decided to just sit back and watch it fold out.

"Since when do you care so much." Seokmin rolled his eyes.

"Since you were fucking harassed, I may not like you but I'm not heartless." Jisoo snapped back. He took a deep breath and continued, "you can't just pretend to be ok then wait till you're alone and let it all out. That will only make it worse."

Seokmin stayed silent and looked down, "I really have nothing to say."

"Yeah you do, yell, get mad, I know you're angry," Jisoo pressed on.

Seokmin grabbed his wrist and pulled him to a separate employee room where he knew he wouldn't be heard. "Fine! You want me to talk I will! I'm sick of everyone assuming I'm a bad person, I'm worthless, I'm loud and obnoxious. I'm tired of boys coming up and assuming I would want to be a quick fuck and be left the next day," Seokmin took a breath. "Like I'm some kind of toy to be played with!" He brought his elbow over his eyes and cried.

Jisoo was shocked, to say the least. He didn't know what to do, he didn't think the boy would cry. Jisoo took a hesitant step forward and pulled Seokmin into a hug, fighting against his own thought to leave the other there to rot.

Seokmin took a few seconds but eventually wrapped his arms around Jisoo and cried into his shoulder.

He didn't know why, but to Jisoo the boy wasn't as gross as he imagined. He was warm and smelled like lavender and honey. He felt oddly.. comfortable?

They stood there for a while longer before Seokmin backed away and wiped his face, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Jisoo asked.

Seokmin pointed to his shoulder and Jisoo realized, "that's nothing to be sorry for I'll just wash it later." He took off the blue flannel, leaving him in a white T-shirt. "If either of us should be sorry.. it should be me. I misjudged you right away and you made me realize how stupid I am." Jisoo looked down in faint embarrassment, everything in his body was telling him he did nothing wrong. Nonetheless, he realized his fault.

Seokmin stared at him, "I can't forgive you yet but, at least you can better yourself. And thank you, for, whatever this was." Seokmin cleared his throat and wiped off the rest of his cheeks, making them a slight shade of red. He walked to the door and let Jisoo walk out first. Seokmin noticed Seungkwan standing at the counter, probably waiting to fill in for him if someone came. Seokmin and Jisoo parted ways, going back to what they were previously doing.

Seokmin and Seungkwan talked, an occasional person or group of people came in. It was 6:30 when Seokmin called the last group to leave.

"Red wrist bands, please return any company owned equipment and leave. Come again soon!"

Seokmin's voice rang over the speakers and the last few people left the building, leaving the boys to clean and close up.

When they were all outside and the door was locked Seokmin began walking away, only to be pulled back into a hug. His eyes widened at the realization of who it was. "Jisoo?"

"I'll make it up to you, again, I'm sorry." Jisoo let go of the younger and waved, walking ahead of him.

Seokmin turned to Seungkwan, who looked just as shocked.

"He probably likes you." Seokmin smacked the back of Seungkwan's head.

"Get your head out of the clouds, Boo." Seokmin scoffed.

Seungkwan held the back of his head and glared, leaning forward, "I think it's right where it needs to be, Lee." He backed up and began walking in the direction Jisoo left a few minutes ago.