6

"You-you couldn't wait.. for me?!" Seungkwan bent over with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Why are you guys arriving together?" Jun walked up to them, along with the others.

"He stayed over, where's Seungcheol?" Seungkwan silently thanked Seokmin for not telling them why.

"He's sick, came down with a cold last minute." Chan said frowning.

"Ahh, I see." Seokmin nodded.

"Why do you guys have skateboards?" Samuel asked, looking at the two boards on the ground.

"I skate, I'm teaching Seungkwan how to." Seokmin laughed remembering how the boy chased him all the way here.

"You know any tricks?" Jun asked smiling.

"I'll do something easy, I don't want to mess up the rails or anything." Seokmin pushed off in a steady pace, then flipped the board with one foot under and flipped it back up over his other foot, landing and pushing a bit faster, circling around the group of boys.

"That didn't look easy at all.." Seungkwan said slowly.

"It's called a casper flip, it's actually not as hard as it looks, just need to try it standing still a few times." Seokmin flipped his board up with his foot and grabbed it.

They heard the sound of someone running and looked over to see Minghao, "hey guys, cool thing you just did, gotta go bye!" He yelled as he ran past them, darting into the school.

The boys just laughed it off.
"What time is it?" Seokmin looked at them waiting for an answer.

"6:45, we should probably head inside." Samuel clicked his tongue and turned on his heel to walk in the doors.

They all followed, Seokmin didn't see anyone walking through the halls so he put his board back down and skated down the hall to his locker and put his board away. When he got there Seungkwan was at his locker which was a few down, Jun slammed Seokmin's locker shut and smiled. "Yo, chill, I had to pay for this y'know."

"Yeah yeah, come on before we're all late to our classes." Jun smiled and began walking to his first class.

"Why's he so happy today..?" Seokmin watched his retreating figure and looked back to Seungkwan who was struggling to put the board in the locker. "Like this dummy." Seokmin readjusted it and closed the locker.

"Hi, um, kid from yesterday." The two turned around and saw the same blonde boy from the day before. "I'm being forced to apolo-"

"Jihoon. We went over this." A tall boy they hadn't seen before was standing next to him. "Hello, I'm Mingyu, I'm sorry for what this idiot did to you guys yesterday. I hope you can except my apology in his place." Mingyu bowed and stood back up straight, smiling at the two.

"Seokmin.. he's absolutely adorable." Seungkwan laughed, one side of his lips pulling up. "Of course, it's fine, do you guys happen to know where Vernon is? I want to give this back." Seungkwan held up the hoodie and Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"I could take it-"

"Jihoon. No. Just because you get cold and Vernon always lends you his hoodie, does not in any universe mean you can keep what doesn't belong to you." Mingyu sighed. "And you have a perfectly working boyfriend for a reason."

"I wouldn't say perfectly.." Jihoon rolled his eyes again, "but he's mine so it's ok."

"Yeah yeah, we will let you guys go now, have a nice day!" Mingyu waved and dragged Jihoon away.

"Quick before we miss our lecture!" Seokmin took off running again.

Seokmin had gotten through the beginning of his day without any trouble, but then he realized he had dance class in about five minutes. "Lighten up a bit, it shouldn't be that bad." Samuel nudged Seokmin in his side and the boy whined.

"Says the one with the cute dance partner, oh wait, that's all of you." Seokmin glared at the boys walking beside him.

"I mean, Jisoo is cute, but that doesn't justify his asshole behavior." Jun pat Seokmin's shoulder, "you'll get through it."

The boys walked in and began their stretches, soon Mr. Yeo came in also. "Sorry I'm a little behind, had something to take care of." He cleared his throat and fixed his hair, pulling up his green and black flannel to cover his neck.

The class all looked at him, trying not to laugh, though some looked at him confused. "Ooohhh Mr. Yeo, I see what's going on." Jun wiggled his eyebrows. "What's their name?"

Hwanwoong looked at him then started blushing, looking anywhere but in Jun's direction. "I don't know what you're talking about, anyways, you guys can use today to practice and get everything together." He clapped his hands and smiled. "I expect a song to be chosen by the end of today, got it?"

There was a chorus of 'ok' and 'yes' throughout the room. Seokmin sadly walked over to Jisoo and looked at him expectantly.

"What?" He hissed, staring directly into Seokmin's eyes.

"I don't want to hear you complain, so pick the category and song." He shrugged with little to no emotion. "And I should be okay because I doubt you're brave enough to pick anything he said." Seokmin mumbled under his breath.

Jisoo heard it though, he looked at Seokmin and chuckled, pulling out his phone. "All I wanna do, Jay Park." Jisoo looked up to see Seokmin's reaction.

"Bold, are you?" Where are we practicing after school? Mine or yours, I have a dance studio."

"I turned mine into something else so yours is fine I guess." Jisoo had a slight face of disgust. He honestly didn't want to do the choreo with him, but he needed to prove a point, and he wasn't going to give in.

_____
Hey guys~ so next chapter will have the choreo vid attached (it's not the original and in my opinion, the best version) in two places, when they complete the choreo and at the very beginning of the chapter. I think it would help to visualize if you see what I'm referring to lol~~

I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far, I'll continue to work hard for you all!