4

"Seungkwan?" Seokmin walked into the bathroom and called out for the other.

"First stall." Seungkwan called back, the door unlocking not long after. He walked out with his white, now stained pink, shirt in his hand. "This hoodie makes me feel tiny." He rolled his eyes. "You think it's because he's taller than me or he has muscle?" Seungkwan goofily flexed his arms.

"Really, Seungkwan?" Seokmin looked at the other's tiny smile thinking about his new dance partner. "Let's go, we only have twenty minutes to eat left."

"I'm fine, still full from that breakfast this morning." He pat his stomach and sighed. Seungkwan walked over to the sink, "my bag is still at the table, should I just throw this away so I don't need to bring it?"

The two looked over when they heard the door open. Vernon walked in again with Seungkwan's bag. "Your friend Jeonghan asked me to bring it for you." He said quietly.

"Ah, thanks." Seungkwan grabbed it and set it on the ground, crouching to put the shirt in the extra pocket.

"We should hurry, I'm hungry and don't want to have to go home to eat." Seokmin whined.

"Ok I'm trying!" Seungkwan zipped the bag up and put it on his back, standing again. "Come on you freaking baby."

The boys walked out and saw Vernon talking to a short kid with blonde hair. They seemed to be in a very intense argument.

Suddenly the boy looked at Seungkwan and his eyes narrowed. "It's him! You, take that off and hand it over!"

Seungkwan's eyes widened and he looked at Seokmin who shrugged then looked back at the boy infront of him.

"Go get your boyfriend's hoodie Jihoon!" Vernon grabbed the back of the boy's neck and pulled him away.

"Did you just grab me by the throat?! I'm not a fucking cat!" Jihoon smacked Vernon across the head, and the boy put his hand up where he hit him and stared at the shorter with wide eyes.

"Jihoon! Do you have any sense in that tiny body of yours?" A chubby cheeked boy walked up to them and threw a hoodie in Jihoon's face.

Jihoon snatched the hoodie away from his face and glared at the boy. "Well, Soonyoung, maybe if you wouldn't have spilled your coffee on my sheet music and made me fail I wouldn't be in such a bad mood!"

"It was only a daily grade!"

"It was still a grade!"

"Soonyoung, Jihoon, chill, you're both being really lou-"

"Shut up hansol!"
"Shut up hansol!"

The two boys looked at each other and went back to bickering. "So now you're copying me?" Jihoon snapped.

Vernon sighed and began his walk back to the cafeteria.

"Your name is Hansol?" Seungkwan asked curiously.

"Vernon Hansol Chwe." He replied.

"Where are you from?" Seokmin asked, noticing the very non Korean name and features.

"America," he shrugged, "nothing interesting."

"Cool." Seungkwan muttered.

Seokmin looked at the two, making a confused face. "You guys are awkward, I'm going to finish my lunch." Seokmin ran off because his twenty minutes was now down to six.

The boys stood outside of the school and sighed, instead of leaving for their free time between lunch and their last class they walked around campus memorising the lay out. Though everyone but Jun, Seokmin, and Seungkwan actually stayed to talk, the others already left for home.

They were chatting but stopped and looked over when they heard a loud scoff. Jisoo was walking away from Minghao, who looked to be trying not to laugh. Jisoo had walked off campus and down the street, that's when Minghao finally let out his laughter, bending over and holding his stomach.

The boys all made eye contact before silently agreeing to ask what was so funny.

"Minghao!" Jun called, the boy momentarily stopped laughing and tried to catch his breath, walking over to the group of boys. "What was that about?"

"You guys remember when I said karma would come back to him?" He giggled, "his driver came down with a sickness and his car was towed for being in the wrong spot so he has no one to pick him up!"

"But.. there's a bus?" Seokmin said.

"Yeah, but I wasn't gonna tell him that." He burst out in a fit of laughter again, ultimately pleased with himself.

"Wow, heartless you are." Seungkwan shook his head.

"He deserves it." Minghao shrugged, "he needs to get over himself one way or another."

"Correct," Seokmin looked up from his phone, "it's also correct that I need to get home before my dog thinks I've abandoned him." Seokmin waved at the others and began walking away.

He put in his earbuds and stared at the ground, unconsciously walking faster. When he finally looked up his pace slowed a little, noticing Jisoo a few feet ahead, walking with his arms crossed, kicking pebbles.

"What'd they do to him." Seokmin rolled his eyes and kept walking.

He stopped in his tracks after passing Jisoo though. "Why are you coming this way? People with money live down here."

Seokmin took out an earbud, "just because I'm on a scholarship doesn't mean I don't have money, just means I'm that much better than you." He rolled his eyes and continued his walk, there was a split road, each of them going down one of the roads in silence.

Seokmin walked to the right, and Jisoo the left. It was kind of funny actually, rather clichè.

Seokmin finally made it home, already beginning to feel relieved. He opened the door and was greeted by happy barking, he slipped off his shoes and hung up his jacket and set down his bag.

Seokmin pat his legs and the big husky jumped up, putting it's paws on Seokmin's stomach. "Hey buddy!" Seokmin ruffled the dogs fur and went to the kitchen, opening a cabinet to get dog food. He filled up the dog's bowl and set the bag back from where he got it. Seokmin may have been very wealthy, but some of the others weren't as fortunate, but that wouldn't change their friendship at all.

A knock was heard at the door and Seokmin tore away his gaze from the dog, walking over to it.

"Seungkwan? How did you even get here?" Seokmin tilted his head.

"I followed you, you got any snacks?" Seungkwan made himself comfortable, ditching his stuff by the door and trying to find the kitchen. "Oh, my, gosh, he's a husky!" Seungkwan explained, as this was the first time he had been to Seokmin's house throughout their three month friendship.

Seokmin sighed, closing the front door. "Don't pet him while he's ea-"

"Son of a bitch! Get your dog off of me!" Seokmin heard a bang and rolled his eyes.

"Eating.."