10

Seokmin shoved his phone off his nightstand when he first awoke, annoyed at the blaring sound. He picked the phone phone up from the floor and shut it off, tossing it on the bed and walking downstairs. He opened the guest room door and grabbed a pillow tossing it at Seungkwan.

"Get up!" Seokmin shouted tiredly. Seungkwan basically lived with Seokmin now.

"Jeez, what is wrong with you." Seungkwan drowsily sat up, not very pleased with the rough awakening compared to the soft nudges he usually received. 

Seokmin made his way back to his room and lazily threw on a pair of light blue whitewashed jeans and a random red hoodie. He put a t-shirt and joggers in his dance bag. He simply ran his hand through his hair a few times to fix it.

It was now a light grey from after school yesterday. Seungkwan was the only that had seen it since they dyed their hair together, his was dark blue.

He waited by the front door with his skateboard in hand. Seungkwan walked out wearing a light blue sweater and black jeans. He stopped and stared at Seokmin, who was zoned out. "Seok? You good?"

Seokmin looked up and Seungkwan frowned. "You look exhausted."

"You don't say." Seokmin chuckled, "let's go." He let Seungkwan out and locked the door behind them, the two boys skated towards the school. Seokmin lazily rested his hands in the hoodie pocket and enjoyed the small breeze he felt.

He stepped down at the bottom of the stair case, walking up behind Seungkwan. Just like always, their friend group was waiting, their attention turned to the two that had just walked up.

"You guys dyed your hair?!" Seungcheol shouted.

"Yep, doesn't Seokmin look great! I told him grey was definitely his color!" Seungkwan pat Seokmin's head, who lifted an eyebrow and leaned away from the touch.

"You look rough dude." Jun snorted, crossing his arms. Samuel smacked  Jun's arm and glared.

"Thank you, Jun, for pointing out the obvious." Seokmin looked at the time to see they were earlier than usual. He still had 35 minutes until 7. He went inside and walked down the hall to his locker, putting away his things and grabbing his notebook for the long lecture class to come. He went back out to the front of the school and sat on the stairs next to the rail, leaning his head on it. The others were sitting around having a conversation of their own and Seokmin sighed, regretting his decision not to eat.

He closed his eyes trying to get even a few minutes of sleep before he was forced to pay attention. There was movement way too close to his face and he flinched backwards, that's when he also noticed the lack of sound from the group that was previously making noise. He opened his eyes and saw a white paper bag.

He looked up and saw Jisoo, who had a blank face and all the boys staring at them. Jisoo nudged the paper bag forward again softly and Seokmin hesitantly took it. When it was in his hands Jisoo walked into the school with Minghao trailing behind. They all stared at Seokmin expectantly.

He opened that bag and held a hand over his mouth, his eyes watering over.

"What is it?!" Seungkwan yelled, sitting up straighter than before.

"H-he.."

"He what?!" Seungcheol shouted, along with three others.

"He got me waffle house." Seokmin fake sniffed and pretended to wipe a tear.

The group went silent and glared, or looked at him in disbelief. Seungkwan slowly stood up and Seokmin panicked, clutching the bag and sprinting into the school.