In My Feelings

April 2019

"I feel like something bad is going to happen today", Yoongi says as he plops down onto his desk chair in his studio.

"What do you mean?", Taehyung puckers his lips.

Having no time to write and produce with their busy schedule, Taehyung jumped to the opportunity of having a creative session with his hyung when they finally got a few hours off. Expecting more members to drizzle in later, they get started on some new tracks and basic outlines.

"I just have this gloomy feeling. Something's gonna happen", he stretches out tiredly.

"Maybe that's why my tummy hurt this morning", the younger ponders, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"No, you're just weird", Yoongi waves his comment off.

"You're the one having physic visions here", he shrugs.

"Aye!", suddenly Jungkook pops his head into the room with an excited grin, "What are you doing?"

"Music", Yoongi answers as he clicks around on his computer.

"Can I join?", he hops over to Taehyung's chair and rest his arms on top of it.

"No", he merely responds without any remorse.

"You're mean, hyung", the youngest whines and pats his hands on Taehyung's head in frustration.

"Why can't he join?", the blue-haired boy then pouts.

"Ugh, this is why I write alone", Yoongi scrunches his nose in disgust, "You guys are annoying."

"Fine, whatever", Jungkook concedes in an offended tone, "You have 'fun' with Mister Salt over here and I'll go find someone who's actually fun."

Turning on his heel, he parades out of the studio and down the hall, glancing into each room he passes. Most of the members are resting up in their few hours of break, but Jungkook doesn't feel like gaming at the moment. He'd much rather do something creative like some song-writing, but Yoongi obviously didn't take him up on that offer. Namjoon is the only other member he can think of that might help him with his writing.

"Namjoonie hyung!", he sings out sweetly as he passes further through the company building.

Eventually wanting to give up because he doesn't see anyone around, he finds the light in Namjoon's studio to be on. The door is left open a crack, so he takes it as an invitation to enter the room.

"Namjoonie hyu-!", the name gets caught in his throat when he encounters the situation on the other side.

His heart drops to his stomach and his throat dries up. Namjoon is sitting at his desk in his plush chair, his attention turned to the girl that's straddling him on his lap and leaning down to kiss him passionately. Seeing her light brunette hair and petite figure, of course it's Jiyoo.

Both of their heads whip in his direction as they break apart, cheeks flushed and eyes wide. Jiyoo makes no notions of getting off the boy underneath her, however, and her hands are still placed lightly on his shoulders.

"Jungkook!", Namjoon exclaims and immediately pushes her off of him, so he can jump up.

"Hyung, what are you...? You and Jiyoo?", Jungkook exhales sharply with his eyebrows scrunched together and a confused smile across his face. He can't help but chuckle a little as there must be some kind of misunderstanding.

"Jungkookie, I- um", Namjoon runs his hand through his hair in trepidation, "I... Jiyoo and I are... dating."

"You're what?", his jaw drops.