The Dying And The Dead

Blythe "gotcha

Blythe
"gotcha...." she said opening the door. without thinking i kick her in the gut, but it was too late...

Ansley
i hid in a vent and heard charlotte's footsteps.

"we can talk, ansley. i'm not going to hurt you."

i tried to steady my breathing.

"i'm so sorry that blythe pulled you into this mess." she said opening a locker. probably thought i was in there.

*gunshot*

"oops....sounds like blythe is done."

i silently started to cry. blythe is a strong girl, she can't be done.

"you don't have to end up like her..just FUCKING COME OUT!" she yelled making me shiver.

Blythe
she shot me in the stomach. she laid there on the floor. i quickly grabbed her gun and aimed it at her.

"what are you doing? you're done for! you gonna bleed out." she said with a wicked smile.

"screw....you.." i said faintly.

"what, you're gonna kill me? just kill me."

i ran out of there as fast as i could. i stopped. i could hear faint sobs in the vents. it was definitely ansley. i used as much strength as i could to get up. my wound hurt like hell. i don't think i'm gonna make it.

i saw her watching charlotte from below.

"move." i whispered. she quickly obeyed.

"I HEAR YOU!" charlotte screams she shoots bullets through the vent. thankfully we didn't get hit. i don't think i can take anymore. we hopped out and ran for our lives.

"blythe? come on." she grabbed me and helped me move a little faster.

"it hurts.." i cried.

we made it outside and this is where we could escape. i couldn't move anymore.

"don't stop! we're almost to freedom, blythe! you'll see zion again!" she exclaimed. i slowly slid down on a wall and took deep breaths.

"go...i'll wait for the cops to come." i said.

"no! i'm not leaving you here with these crazy people." she said trying to get me up.

"i cant go any farther....." i said out of breath.

"come on-"

"GO! i'm telling you to LEAVE! i want you to leave. pls, ansley, just go. i have a gun."

she gave me a final glance and nodded.

"i'll come back for you." she said and ran away.

"where's ansley?!" charlotte asked.

"she's gone....ya just missed her." i said with a weak smile.

"awh, you gonna bleed out...how sad. i could kill you right here, but i don't have my gun. just a knife." she said taking it out.

"you're gonna kill me with a knife? fucking weak." i laughed weakly.

"says the one about to die."

she charged at me with the knife. i quickly pulled out my gun and shot her about five times.

she dropped. i was so scared i didn't know what i just did.

"i....i did not just kill someone...." i said to myself.

finally, i heard sirens and felt so much better. i started crying like crazy. it's over....it's finally over.

"she's in there!" i heard kyla's voice.

"WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!" an officer yelled.

"you okay?" he asked.

"i'm gonna die...." i said faintly.

"we're gonna get you out."

it took less than five mins for the ambulance to arrive.

"abdominal wound..." one of the nurses said.

they placed me on a stretcher. as they did, i saw kyla in a police car, in handcuffs.

"kyla...?"

"i turned myself in for attempted murder. i didn't want you covering for me. you did good, you're gonna make it." i smiled at her. what a brave thing she did.

"oh my goodness, blythe!" i heard my father's voice.

"you fucking rapist....i want you out of my life!" i said. he looked at me with a blank face.

motherfucker.

"blythe? oh, baby, no." i heard zion's voice.

"you're gonna get through this, okay? you're gonna make it." i could heat the hurt in his voice. and his voice was the last thing i heard before everything went black.....

____________________
ᏞᎾᏉᎬ ᎽᎾu usssss