Chapter 10

Get back at him.

A thumping voice inside my head is urging me to follow Lucas on the bathroom.

I shook my head but it doesn't go away.

Wait for my revenge.

I heard myself talking.

Once I got my strength back, I quickly get off of the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

The room was lit by four candles at the corner making the inside visible.

I looked inside and found Lucas lying on the tub with his eyes closed.

The scent of lilies covered the whole room as the steam went off the tub.

I walked quietly and dive into the large tub.

"Lucas, are you asleep?"

I swim over to his side to see if he will respond or not.

And he just stayed like that, relaxed and eyes-closed, dipped on the scented tub.

Get back at him.

The voice inside my head repeated itself on and on like it want me to do something with the man beside me.

I looked at Lucas who was soaked in the water.

The feeling burnt me as I touch his wet body.

I cant stop it anymore.

I moved towards him and got up to sit on his body.

"Mmm." I heard him mumble with his eyes still close.

I sat up on him naked and unknowingly touched his manhood.

I was just sitting on his bare legs but his hands started to pull my butt closer to him making my between sit on his thing.

I closed my eyes as I feel electric waves sent over to my body.

We're both naked and the thought killed me.

"I thought you were sleeping?"

I pulled a fluffy scrub at the side of the tub while sitting on his hardened thing.

He slowly open his eyes showing me his glowing pink eyes looking straight at mine.

"I need to control myself."

He mumbled as his face turned cold.

I soaked the fluffy scrub on the water and wipe it to his chest.

My other hand rested on his muscular shoulder.

"Can you?" I asked playfully.

Trying to get back at him, I made myself sound like a slut seducing him.

He just looked at me with cold eyes but it was still the glowing pink.

I slowly moved my hip rubbing my thigh on him.

"Fuck!" He closed his eyes as he tightened his hold on my butt.

I smiled at the thought that he cannot control the way he feel just like me.

I dropped the scrub and rested both of my hands on his chest.

"Tell me, why does those eyes turns pink and glows everytime we do this? Is it the same with the other vampires red eyes when they desire blood?"

I continue to rub my between with his making him moan as I contain myself from screaming.

It feels good.