Chapter 27

The elevator door opens and welcomed us in a very spacious room.

As I stepped my foot on the room, I got so amused by how modern and beautiful the place was. It was the last floor on the building and it looks like this is Lucas' home in the human world.

The room was very big that there is no need for a second floor to accommodate each part of a house.

From the elevator was the receiving area with a very modern and technology touch decorations. On the farthest corner was a glass door for the masters bedroom and parallel to it was the open modern kitchen. It actually reminds me of my dream house, the way everything is set up.

"Is this all yours? It's amazing." I softly mumbled as I touch the soft sofa where a huge television was placed meters away from it.

Lucas did not give any reply instead headed straight to the bedroom and brought our luggage that was placed on the receiving area earlier.

I was about to take a good look on the place when I felt dizzy suddenly. I felt like throwing up so I asked Lucas where the bathroom was.

"Here. Tell me if you need anything."

His voice was still tough but his eyes are showing me how concern he is.

I'm not sure why he is acting the way he does but I trust him, no matter what.

The bathroom was luxurious as it have everything you need. It was rectangular and the tub was placed beside a glass window where you can take a good view of the city.

I missed this world. I wish I could live here just like before.

I went to the sink and washed my face with water.

Still feeling a bit dizzy, I wondered why I felt like throwing up but didn't.

Maybe I am just tired of travelling.

After I took my time to clean myself on the bath, I went over the room to find Lucas whose standing before the glass window, looking outside.

"Lucas." I whispered as I hugged him from the back.

I felt him move and tried to remove my arms from his body. But I tightened my grip.

"After all of this, we can be happy together. Right? And have our own family. Right?" I asked pressing my face on his tough back.

I didn't realize that tears are already falling from my eyes.

"After all, I am already a grown woman." I laughed to divert the pain I am feeling.

"The time here seems to move faster than in your world. See, I am 20 years old now." I tried to fake a laugh again.

I heard a sigh from him and it made my heart ache again.

"Take your sleep now, you must be tired."

He removed my arms around him and walked away to leave me on the room but I stopped him.

I hugged him tightly but this time I rested my head on his chest.

"Why do I feel like your avoiding me?" I pressed my face on his chest and let the tears fall.

"It's like your drifting away from me."

I face him with tearful eyes but his face still looks so cold, and tough.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked holding his shirt tight, afraid he might walk away.

His expression did not change.

"Did I do something that upsets yo--"

He grabbed me by my head and kissed me roughly.

I tried pushing him away but he doesn't want to let go.

He continued kissing me deeply and roughly as he forced me down the bed.

"Lucas, it's not like you."

Tears run down my face as I stare at him.

His eyes are not glowing in pink but shows me something different. Like pain.

"I'm sorry." I softly spoke, still looking at him.

I cannot stop crying at the moment and felt like my heart is about to burst.

"Don't you like me anymore? Why are you being that way?" I asked again.

He still doesn't seem to want me talk to him, or the other way.

His eyes are ice cold, and his face doesn't seem to care about what I say.

"Did I upset you so much that --"

My eyes widened as he grabbed both my wrist and caged it with his hand above my head.

"Lucas what's happening to you?" I asked that almost sound like a shout.

He pinned me down with his body unable to move and split my dress and underwear to leave me naked.

He started kissing me again roughly that made me just close my eyes.

His hands found my breast and caressed it but unlike before, it was painful. Like he was forcing himself to me.

"Lucas please stop."

I cried but he continued kissing me painfully from my neck down to my breast.

I look at his face that still doesn't show any emotions but coldness. Though the toughness in his eyes are different. And it makes my heart break so much.

"Lucas. This is not like you."

Tears keep falling down my face but I did not try to resist. I keep on talking and let him do whatever he wants.

His painful kisses stopped as he face me.

"But this is me."

For the first time he replied to me but his words are like dagger piercing my heart.

"Lucas stop. Please!" I cried as he force himself inside of me.

It was so painful but my body doesn't want to resist at all. My mind wants me to do something for it to stop but my body does not allow it. My heart was in so much pain.

He continued getting in and out of me painfully and roughly until I felt him slowed down and release inside.

But he did not stop.

It's like he wanted to hurt me badly but his eyes are sorry.

"Lucas." I closed my eyes and let my sobs kill me silently as his fangs dug on my neck.

He bite and drink from different parts of my body and it's making me weak.

I screamed quietly when I felt him bite me under my collar bone just above my breast.

After he drunk from me, he faced me closer than ever.

"You can hate me now. I want you to do that."

His serious and cold voice made my heart skip a beat as pain continues while he drink from me again, making me fall asleep.

I will never hate you.