Chapter 5

My heart pounded so hard that it feels like hell.

My knees starts to shake and it feels so hard to breathe.

"My moon child, or should I call Erin?"

With his voice and laugh, I started to feel scared.

Shiver runs down my spine.

"Will you not face your master, Erin?"

He laughed again and the sound reminded me of the night I almost died.

Feeling scared, I tried to brace myself and run towards the castle and cried for help.

But before I even move my feet and say a word, he was already standing in front of me.

"Are you playing with me, my moon child?"

Terrified, I moved backwards only putting myself in more trouble. Losing my balance, I fell to the ground.

Tears started to run down my face as I looked at him.

His eyes are not the glowing red color anymore, it was the darkest of blue I have ever seen.

Eyes full of greed, hatred, and evilness.

"Not so fast my thing, I'll have you at my place and not on this garden."

He smirked and walked over to grab me but suddenly, a wind struck before me and all I can see after is that Lucas was standing in front. Covering me.

Calvin stood up on the forest ground after being pushed away by Lucas.

He is strong, and fast.

"She is not a thing, Calvin." He says with power as he tried to help me stand.

He moved me and covered me behind him.

"Definitely she is. She is my thing and I am getting her back."

With full speed, I watched the two of them run into each other and fight. Giving hard punches and kicks, Calvin falls again. He is no match with Lucas. He is stronger than him.

The soldiers of the castle, Lucas' vampire, started to run on our side.

Without fear, Calvin stood up once again.

"My brother, Lucas. Look what you have done to your older brother. You don't have the manners, do you?"

Calvin wipe the blood away from his lips and spit some blood on the green lawn.

"Go away Calvin, you are not welcome on my land." Lucas demanded calmly.

"Oh there you go, my brother, we don't have to fight over a pitiful thing --"

Lucas cut him off.

With his speed, he held Calvin on his shirt ready to start a fight, again.

"She is not a thing so go before I force you to." He said holding him.

Calvin just smiled.

"Just give her to me and I will make you my right hand once I rule this world, I know you want power Lucas."

He tried to persuade Lucas but he just failed.

"I am not like you Calvin."

With the words Lucas have left, Calvin's eyes turn bright blue and all of a sudden Lucas flew away.

The vampires of the castle run towards Calvin but he just smiled and throw fire on them.

They back off from seeing what he can do.