Chapter 30

My eyes open widely at the horrible sight on a bloody room. Breathing heavily like I have lost a lot of air from running. With my head spinning, I felt dizzy at the smell of blood all over the room, making me feel sick like throwing up.

"My moon child." Calvin exclaimed as he met my eyes.

Panic started to rise on my body as he gave me his devilish smile.

"Beatrix! What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice at the side making me look for him.

Lucas was fighting with all of his strength to escape Ashton and Denver from locking him on a silver shackle.

"Lucas!"

I shouted as I saw him struggling and bloody away from me.

He gave me a terrified look and eyes that felt so sorry.

"Let him go Calvin!" I shouted as tears rolled down my face.

I was trying to run over to Lucas but Beatrix was holding me tightly from my back. She was strong and I am no match for her.

"Did you know that I missed you so much and it makes me angry that you keep saying that mans name in front of me?"

Calvin walked over me and touched my face. He held me by my chin and gripped me in the neck.

"Stop it Calvin! Don't hurt her!" Lucas shouted as he continue to struggle with the metal shackles leaving red-like burning marks on his skin.

I gave Lucas a glance but Calvin made me face him.

"This will be fun!" He laughed loud in front of me and released my neck.

I breathe for air after chocking.

"Calvin, I brought her so it's time to give me what I want."

Beatrix suddenly spoke with her evil tone. No kindness, no conscience, no other emotion than vain.

Calvin smiled at her who was behind me.

"Off course, I'll have Lucas put under the moon spell. Make him own you before the full moon and he will be all yours." Calvin smiled like the devil having fun of playing us.

My eyes went over to Lucas who was looking at me. Tears continued to rolled down upon seeing him getting hurt from escaping the shackle.

"Why don't you wait a moment Beatrix? Let me just show these two a fun thing."

Calvin sat down on a chair at the middle of the bed and the area where Lucas was tied up.

"You see, I have been so angry thinking of you beside Lucas on his bed." Calvin chuckled as he crosses his leg.

He was like preparing to watch something.

"This is not how our deal should go Calvin!" Lucas shouts as the shackle bangs on the wall.

"Yes it isn't. But this is more interesting. Don't you think?" Calvin replied and raised his finger.

A second later, electricity flowed on the shackle making Lucas scream of pain.

"Do you have to hurt him?" Beatrix who was still standing behind me spoke bitterly.

I swear they should have been a perfect match, a perfect match from hell.

"Maybe no. And that made me think of something." Calvin laughed and pulled me away from Beatrix with his power.

I was unable to move the whole time he held me.

He send another electric wave to Lucas and laughed once more.

"Since you have been fond of each other, and I bet my brother had you first, let me show you what fun is."