Chapter 31

Who are you?

Who are you?

Words that I heard from him became nightmares haunting me.

I never thought of ending up like this.

It must be my destiny, to end up unhappy.

I should have never expect of a happy, perfect life with the man I love. Cause it just kills me a hundred times with the thought that he will be another woman's man.

"I swear that I will never drink from you until the full moon shines later. But your scent is too much to bear."

Calvin's voice echoed in the whole room where only us are inside.

I laid numb on the bed without any energy to move or fight back.

My tears are all dry and there is nothing more that I can take.

"If only you submitted yourself to me then, you would not end up like this."

His breath is lingering on my neck as he speak.

I wish I could just die.

I silently wished for myself as I felt Calvin's hands on my skin.

He started to lick my neck, down my body.

Every touch from him reminded me of what happened last night. It reminded me of how I wanted to hate myself more. Of how dirty I have been that Lucas doesn't deserve a woman like me anymore.

Who are you?

The words strike my heart like a lightning bolt tearing me into thousands of pieces.

I felt so weak and broken that I wish I could die at the moment.

"Ugh. Why are you so tight?!" Calvin exclaimed as he thrust himself into me.

I don't want to be here anymore.

Lucas, I need you.

Then the tears I thought that was already dry, started to roll again.

The pain on my body and my heart makes me want to close my eyes, sleep, and never wake up.

"You are mine, moon child."

His touch was rough leaving marks on my body, making me more numb and in so much pain.

But as my body grow weak, no sound of being hurt or even having the might to resist disappears.

I stayed there like a crying corpse.

Lucas, save me.

I cried as I prayed for Lucas to go back and save me.

But I know he will not.

"That was fun." Calvin laughed and left me on the bed.

He wore his shirt back and watched me lay naked and frozen.

"If you are thinking of leaving, clear your head. You will never leave this place."

"And no one will save you."

He smirked at me like the devil winning on a war.

"You are just as useless and evil as you are." I smiled and managed to speak a word.

With that, I made him angry.

He pulled me on my arm, had me stood on the bed, and made me face him.

"You think your Lucas is better than me? Why do you think he left last night? It's because you are nothing now but a slave, not someone he would want after those things that happened." He laughed once again and threw me.

"You are nothing but a trash Calvin." I spoke and the moment I finished my sentence, a hard thing hit my face.

His hand landed on my face making me roll on the bed as the force was strong and my body is weak.

"You will see at the ritual what you haven't seen before. Slave."

He left me alone in the room that smelled like blood, dark as hell, and a place that consist of evilness.

Lucas.

I cried as it is the only thing that I can do.

Please save me.

I thought of what happened last night and just made me think about what Calvin said.

I am no one now, after being used by any of them, Lucas will never want me again. I am a dirty woman now and he will never lay a finger on me.

I tried to sit up but my legs are weak and my body felt so tired. And tears keep coming from my eyes making everything blurry.

This is not how it should be.

I already pictured me and Lucas together, with our baby as a family.

That is right.

I laid my palm on my belly and cleared my mind.

"We are going to live, okay? We'll be with daddy."

I spoke as I stroke my belly gently.

I need to escape on my own. It's my turn to help myself.

If I want something to happen, I should try harder.

Even though I felt so weak because of the stress on my body, I think I still have the energy since nobody have drink from me.

I managed to stand up and cover myself with a thin cloth. Directly, I moved over to the door.

Turning the knob, it clicked and made me a bit happy.

Lucas, I will find you.

As I open the door, I secured the whole area making sure that I will not be caught. And it actually surprises me that there was no one on the hall, not even a single creature.

Once I stepped out the room, tension and fear crawls on me but I never hesitate to make a move, I just need to find Lucas and we will manage to escape together.

That was my plan.

I started to check each rooms carefully and one by one. I need to make sure that I will find him and escape with him.

One by one, I passed and check the rooms on the hall. As I have remembered, Calvin mentioned that Beatrix stays here and needed to be here for the ritual tonight. And I am sure Lucas is with her.

The last room at the end of the hall was the only room left for me to check.

I breathe and prayed that Lucas was staying there.

But before I even went in front of the door to enter, the door opens and someone went out.

I immediately hid on an empty room beside and peek at the door to check.

"My love, wait for me here." Beatrix slutty voice echoed in my ear as I saw her went outside.

"I will."

Lucas.

And there was Lucas standing on the door, waiting for Beatrix to leave. But before she go, she kissed Lucas and he responded to her.

My heart sunk and aches like hell.

Tears run down my face again as I place my hand on my belly.

It's okay, it might be an act. He might be playing an act.

After Beatrix left, I find my moment to enter the room where Lucas was.

As fast as I could, I opened the door and closed it as soon as I am in.

I breath and lean on the door.

"Why are you here?"

A wind passed me and he pinned me on the door.

His eyes met mine, and are it's storm gray color.

Lucas, finally.