Chapter 7

I starred blankly at the window. Watching the stars twinkle up above as the moon moves where I cannot see it anymore.

Sitting on the side of the bed, I heard the door open not far behind me.

The night was long that I cannot fall asleep, not that I am aware of what I have brought with me.

"Why are you still up?" I heard him speak as his footsteps came close.

After what I have heard earlier from his family, I am a spark that will start a fire on this world.

"How come I became someone I don't wish to?"

Still starring outside, I felt the bed adjusted with his weight as he climb.

"I don't want to start any war. Or to be your burden Lucas."

I softly said as I gaze at the sky.

"It is not your fault, it was in the prophecy that something like this will happen."

He said with his deep voice as I felt his hot breath on my shoulder.

"Why does it have to be me? I want to be normal. I don't want to run. I don't want to hide. I don't want to wage war. I just want to have peace in my life."

I talked hating every inch of my fate.

"It will be over soon."

I sighed doubting the thought.

"Once the full moon is over, you can live in peace. Everything will be as normal as you wished."

With the words he said, I felt like something heavy in my heart was lifted off.

"I will protect you until then so you can stay here with me."

I felt his lips brushing my skin.

There was again that burning sensation that he always caused me.

"I can stay with you? Like no wars at all?"

I asked still not facing him.

"You can stay and live with me, forever."

His hands landed on my waist as he touches me with an electrifying feeling.

"Will you promise that if I choose to stay with you, you will never leave me?"

Feeling his hands now on my stomach, he replied.

"I promise you will never be alone again."

As his breath touches the skin of my neck, I felt his hands going up my body.

The burning sensation did not stop and there goes my inner self wanting for more.

"I want you badly."

He kissed my neck, down to my shoulder as he find his way to remove my clothe.

Once he have pulled down my dress, he lifted me easily to lay down on the bed.

I saw him only wearing his pants.

He moved and got his body on top of mine.

He starred at me for a moment, his eyes turning pink, and spoke.

"You are so beautiful."

Nobody told me that before that had made my heart jump fast.

I feel so happy with his words and the way he looked at me.

He touched my face as he moved a hair from my face to the back of my ears.

I thought I could die of a heart attack with just him looking at me.