Chapter 14

The sun is setting down and there are a lot of things going on inside of my head.

Gazing outside the window, I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for something to happen.

"I miss you so bad."

I close my eyes and sighed heavily.

I missed him that my heart feels like it was torn to million pieces.

"Young lady, are you in there?"

A knock on the door followed by a woman's voice rang on the room.

"Yes I am." I answered lazy.

My heart feels so heavy and all I just want to see is Lucas.

It has been a day already since I last saw him.

We barely talk to each other.

I am not sure if he was so busy or if he was avoiding me.

"The young lord wants to see you in an hour. Please be prepared for the palace dinner, the young lord mentioned."

"Will you be needing any help, young lady?"

There might be two servants outside the room.

"Thank you, but no, I am good."

As soon as I replied, I heard their footsteps away.

He will be seeing me in an hour?

My heart race out of excitement but drops immediately too.

He could've told me himself.

I felt so disappointed again and just lead myself to the bathroom and sink into the tub filled with milk scent.

After soaking, I went over the closet but remember the box that Athena brought earlier.

The box was covered on top of the bed.

I opened the box and was amazed by the gown that was laying inside.

It is a white floral gown that has the tiniest of pink color.

The inside was silky pink of color and is covered by see-through white cloth with the flowers embroidered in it.

I wear the tube gown carefully as it might get on my fingernails.

Inside the box, there was also a pair of high heels in white that have this floral theme as well.

I smiled thinking that I might look like a fairy or something.

I went to the full size mirror and saw how beautiful the gown was on me.

The gown runs down covering my foot but since I am wearing a pair of high heels, I guess I wont have any trouble walking or falling from stepping on the gowns end.

I looked at my face and thought of putting up some make up.

Gladly, there are kits on top of the table with a mirror so I sat there and brushed my face with the lightest of make up I can put.

I gazed one last time on my face and added a pinkish tint on my lips.

My black hair was divided into two with the left part of my shoulder being covered and the other at my back as they laid down to my butt.

And before I forgot, I opened the box that Ronan had given me and wear the silver pins with moon and stars on the right part of my head parallel to my ears.

This is almost a fairytale-like look.

After preparing myself, I breathe deep before I exit the bedroom.