Chapter 24

"Tomorrow night, we will leave." Lucas told me while handing me over a little bag.

I reached for the bag and pack some necessary things for a few days stay.

It was almost dawn and we will be needing to go to the palace once.

"After you pack your things, change and wear something from the last closet."

I just nodded and do as he says.

He left for a moment and I took my time inside the bath. After soaking, I moved over the last closet and open the door. There, sparkling dresses are hanged.

I chose a silver satin dress which length reaches my skin above the knee. It isn't a tube dress but a fitted one with the most thin strap. The dress has a ziplock at the back that runs from the top dress to my butt. Also, it has this long cut from the end of the strap that reveals my cleavage.

I take a look at the mirror and saw my own reflection that looks like a party chic.

All of the dress from the last closet seems to be party clothes but this one was the most attracting and somehow less revealing.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore some simple makeup for the night. I fitted my foot on a silver stiletto that made me feel a little uncomfortable because of its height.

"Now, I don't feel like going to the palace anymore." Lucas whispered on my ears as his arms wrap around my waist.

He suddenly appeared at my back while I am standing in front of the mirror.

"You scared me." I laughed a little as I turn around to face him.

I hang my arms on his shoulder while my hands rested on his neck.

"Are we going to a party?" I asked looking at him.

He was wearing a dark blue long sleeves shirt with some black printed design on it. His sleeves was rolled up to his arms and buttons on his shirt are open with at least five of them.

He nodded and smiled raising his hand with a glittery invitation from the palace.

"The palace wanted to help us so they handed out invitations to everybody for two-party nights."

"We need to show them that you will be attending tonight so that we can make our way tomorrow while having them think that you are on the party up until the next one."

I smiled at him and gave a peck on the lips.

He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"But we can stay if you want." He smirked and seductively spoke to me.

He pushed me slowly and lifted me to sit on the table in front of the mirror where the makeups laid.

His hands run over my legs trying to slip inside my dress.

"I think we should go now." I pushed him away and walk my way over the door.

I looked at him and he seems to be upset but was still smiling.

We made our way to the car and started the long road to the palace.

"What are you doing?" I laughed looking at him.

He grabbed me by my waist and had me sit on top of him.

"We are still far, and I can't stop myself."

He immediately invade my mouth with his lips.

I just closed my eyes and return his deep kisses while siting on his hard manhood that I can feel on my thin underwear.

His hands found the zipper on my back and slowly unzip it. The strap of my dress slipped away and after he completely unzip my dress, he held it down to my stomach.

"Lucas. Stop it." I chuckled as he kissed my neck down my breast.

His other hand was supporting my back and the other was caressing my breast. My hands grabbed him by the neck as I felt his mouth on my nipples.

"God. Lucas, stop it." I spoked and moaned softly.

He licked the top of it repeatedly sending chills on my body and roughly suck it like a baby.

"Please. Mmmm." The moans I am trying to suppress, afraid of being heard by the driver over, escaped my mouth loudly.

"Remove your underwear." Lucas commanded with a thin smile.

His eyes are glowing pink and his voice is too seductive for me to oppose.

"But we are on a car." I demanded trying to stop him.

"If you don't I will be forced to rip it. And you know its cold outside." He smirked and I know he can't be stopped.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

I moved away and slowly removed it in a manner that teases him more. But after it went off he grabbed me back on top of him and played my opening with his fingers while his mouth played my other breast.

"Lucas. Please." I mumbled holding him in his head.

He inserted one finger and another, and teased me harder making my back arc to him.

Biting my nipple, I felt a sudden surge inside my body ready to explode. His fingers continued to move in and out making me shiver more.

"Isn't this fun?" He gave me a playful smile after removing his fingers on me.

I heard his pants unzip and a hard thing invaded me roughly.

"Ugh. It's too much." I closed my eyes moaning in pain as he pulled me down to completely cover his manhood.

"Still tight." He moaned on my ear pulling me more.

I screamed once his hard thing touches something on my inside that makes me want to explode immediately.

"Lucas, uh, I think, uh I am about to .." I wasn't able to complete my statement because of the uncontrollable moans I am getting out of being hit like this.

I heard him moan softly as he had me move up and down.

It still hurt but pleasure have taken over allowing me to move on my own.

"You're finally learning." He chuckled and moaned.

He hold me tightly on my waist while having me move up and down roughly. I placed my hands on the back seat's headboard and put the pressure over so that I can move.

"Lucas. I am about to." I closed my eyes bitting my lip.

Moans escape my mouth loudly after feeling him move under too, real fast.

He moved in deeply hitting my inside and pulled me down harder.

My hands gripped the the back seat tightly as a loud scream escaped me after he release inside.

Both of us pant as we breathe for air.

He smiled at me playfully and reached over my back to zip it.

"We are here."

The car stopped after he spoke and tension build up upon looking at myself.

He laughed making my dress cover me perfectly.

I immediately wore my underwear and rolled my eyes at him for making me all sweaty.

This made me think if I should ride a car again with him, or wear something like this never again.