Chapter 22

Lucas stayed with me longer than before since the attack was finally over for the night.

Once he had finished cleaning himself from blood, he laid down beside me on the bed.

I moved and placed my head on his chest as my hand rested on his abdomen.

"Is there any way we can go out? Somewhere away from here?" I asked checking if we can escape from this destiny.

He brushed my hair using his fingers.

"Once the full moon passes, we can go wherever you like." He softly replied.

I raised my head and look up to him.

"Maybe we can runaway?"

My eyes met his storm gray one.

"Do you really want to go out?" He asked seriously as he stopped touching my hair.

I nodded while taking my eyes off of him.

"Well, we can try to get you on the human world before the full moon rise without our enemies noticing it."

"In that way, we can let the time pass by while having you safe outside."

He gave me a smile.

"And you will stay with me there until this all ends here? Right?"

He held my face and kissed me on my lips.

"Yes, I will."

"Tomorrow we will plan everything."

His hands supported my head as he lay me down.

He kissed my lips as he tried to get on top of me.

I had his shirt unbutton while trying to push him for us to sit face to face.

"Mmmm." My soft moans escape from my mouth between our kisses as he undress me and found my breast with his hand.

We both stood on the bed with our knees.

He kissed me deeply while his tongue play my mouth.

My hands run down from his chest to his abdomen, and to his pants.

I unzip it slowly as I felt his manhood hard and was waiting to be unleashed.

He stopped kissing me and gave me a playful look.

"The master wants to play with his pet."

His glowing pink eyes showed as he turn me around and pushed me to lay on the bed with my face.

My breast and face was pressed down while my knees are still on kneel making my butt face him.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled while he grab my wrist and put it on my back.

"Giving my pet a reward?"

I tilted my head to see him smiling seductively.

"What?" I sarcastically asked as he softly touch my butt cheeks and caress it slowly.

"Do you like this?"

His fingers found its way to my opening and teased it so bad.

"Oh god, Lucas."

I moved my hands and tried to stand up but he suddenly gave me a spank.

"Oh mmmmm .." A moan escape my mouth as I felt a burning sensation from his hand to my butt.

"A reward comes with a punishment if you became naughty."

His laugh at the end was sexy making me feel more aroused as he continue teasing me.