Chapter 14

"Prepare the things needed for my marriage, You will be having your queen soon!" Yeosang orders and I bow to him. All the families gossiping behind me.

"I advise the ministers to start spreading the news because that's the only thing you are good at." I turn to them and try to control a smirk forming on my lips.

'It happened so suddenly... he took me to my room and told me he'll not say anyone who is his queen.'

The ministers glare at me and Pa Hi seems to dig her own grave.

"Who is she?!" Pa Hi glares at me and then at Yeosang.

"Queen mother, please do not question his highness' order." I bow to her and she ignores me.

"Advisor (Y/n), send everyone to work. I won't be replying to unnecessary questions." Yeosang firmly says as he competes with Pa Hi in a glaring competition.

"Ok, your great highness." As soon as I say that, he dismisses everyone.

I walk out but am randomly pulled somewhere. I turn to see Chan smiling eye to eye.

"It's you right?" He says and I try to say something but I sigh instead. I raise my eyebrow and decide to talk in sign language.

You think so? I point my finger at him and then at my head.

He smirks and nods. I smile and shake my head as I keep my finger on my lips.

Suddenly my stomach churns and I run towards the Courtyard. All my food spills out as I start feeling weak. A hand grabs my hair gently and starts patting me. I recognize it as Chan.

"T-Thank-" I blurt out once again, and this time, my eyes start fluttering and I shut them close.

-

"I know your great highness will keep her safe. Just make sure she doesn't stress much." A feminine voice comes from a distance as I flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the light coming from around.

I look around and recognize it as Yeosang's room. I turn towards the door and see Chan and Yeosang standing there with a female.

"Sangie..." I breath out and all three of them turn to me. The female bows to me and goes out.

As soon as she does, the duo sprints towards me and literally slide down.

I facepalm and get up. Yeosang being near my face and Chan looking at me from below.

"Congratulations, you are a day pregnant." Chan blurts out and I turn to look at Yeosang, who glares at Chan but he just grins.

"Yeo-" he puts his finger on my lips and kisses my forehead.

"We are together." As he says that, Chan cooes in the background and I smile with a nod.

"Chan will take care of you till the marriage so, stay safe because," he pauses and turns to Chan, indicating to close his ears.

Chan obeys and covers his ears.

"Your everything and every part of your body belongs to me."

-

"I will be adding some new rules to the law! Any objection will be considered treason." Yeosang announces and everyone seem to whisper. A small smile stays on my lips.

"I request the heads of all the clans to step forward!" I say as I comfortably sit in my favourite place.

Chan steps out first, claiming the kangs. Then Seonghwa, Claiming Parks. Then San, Claiming the Chois. Hongjoong, Claiming Kims.

"His highness' wish is my command!" They all say in unison as they kneel.

"Stand." Yeosang simply says and then looks at me, nodding for me to countinue.

"The new law declares all the clans as equal and so, by the behaviour of the person will determine which palace they will be held at." I read out and All 4 looks at me in shock while the ministers decide to gossip.

"And also, Who ever denies this law will be straight processed to Execution. Absolutely." I close the scroll with a smile and open the next one.

"The next law states that the ministers will be defamed from their powers and it will be directly handed to the heads of the family as they are more efficient comparitively to the ministers." I glance up to see the ministers all having their life sucked away. I snort and go back to my scroll.

"Any minister having a problem? If so then talk about it after you rot in prison successfully." I angrily shut the scroll.

"And last but, not least." Yeosang stands up from his throne and walks down towards me. He stretches out his arm towards me and I take it with a small smile.

"Welcome your new queen."

TBC~