Epilogue

20 years later

"All Hail Kang HaeSun!"

The gong beater announces as the new king walks towards the throne.

Yuchan stands there waiting for HaeSun to reach him.

"All Hail His highness! Kang Yuchan!" He chants and starts giving the beats.

"All Hail Mother Queen, Kang (Y/n)!" I stand there, beside Yuchan, as I see his son walking towards the throne.

After Yeosang's death, YuChan became the successor and I became the elder queen, Now called as mother queen.

Yuchan had to get married right after and so, he had arranged marriage. He wasn't that sad or happy, a neutral reaction he gave as he said he expected it.

After that, they had their son, HaeSun.

Pa Hi was imprisoned for treason and she still rots in the jail. Surprisingly, old yet still healthy.

MinSae no longer existed in this kingdom and my mind was at peace.

"Highness?!" I shook him as he layed there, lifless.

"Don't joke with me Yeosang. Don't." I grabbed his cheeks and started patting them.

"Sangie get up! How could you think about making (Y/n) cry?!" Seulgi says as tears form in her eyes.

I turn to look around but all the servants keep staring.

"What is wrong with you all?! Call a doctor quick!" I screamed and two of them quickly ran out.

"Kang Yeosang! You promised me! We promised each other! We won't leave each other! So why did you break it?!" My eyes brimmed with tears and I pulled on his hanbok.

Seulgi tried to calm me but her sobs couldn't help her either.

"WHO MADE THE FOOD?!" I quickly got up and glared at the servants in front of me.

"T-the chef was hired by Mother Queen, Pa Hi." One of them said, stuttering.

"GO AND BRING THEM NOW! AND CALL MOTHER QUEEN, MA YI!" I couldn't control my cries or my emotions.

'Stop joking around Yeosang, Fucking come back!'

I turn to his lifeless body and kneel again. This time, kissing him on the lips.

'Respond, Please.'

I wait for him to give a single movement but none. My tears drop on his face yet, no response.

I lean into his chest to hear his heartbeat but, there wasn't one.

"Mother Queen has something to say." Chan's voice snaps me out and I look at HaeSun already wearing the crown with a proud smile.

'My work here is done.'

I smile at him and nod.

"I believe HaeSun will bring a more brighter future for the Kang Kingdom." As soon as I finish my sentence, the crowd cheers loudly.

I turn to look at Yuchan and he gives me a sad look. I thought him the eye communication method and he did well.

'I'm sorry.'

He says and I shake my head.

'I just want to embrace his warmth again, nothing is your fault.'

I pull out a sword and everyone falls silent. The queen looking at me in horror and Chan in regret.

"This is how it ends. Thank you." I say and place the sword on my neck. Tears falling down continuously.

'I know we'll see each other in next life.'

And with a smile, I slit my throat open.

-

Voices...

"Destiny bought us together."

Who is that?

"Don't be afraid dreams are everywhere."

Yeosang's voice.

"We are hotter than anyone under the hot sun."

San...

Are they singing?

"8 MAKES 1 TEAM FIGHTING!"
Those voices.

Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho.

"This is where we end our journey, for now, (Y/n)." Yeosang says and I flutter my eyes open.

He sits beside me in some western clothing and I notice myself in a white dress. He stares at The Horizon which is creating a beautiful scenery.

"I have so many questions, I don't know which one to ask first." I also stare at the horizon.

He turn to me with a smile. Oh his beautiful smile.

"We have the whole time, Let's start a new journey." He grabs my cheek and I nod.

'The sun is blue

The stars are purple

The flowers are dancing

And an extra song."

Somewhere, I knew this song.

So familiar, as if it was inside me.

THE END!

A/n:THAT WAS A HUGE TIME SKIP WTF!!! OMG I FEEL LIKE THE EMOTIONS WEREN'T DELIVERED CORRECTLY....

But then, I don't like writing long stories....so, sorry hehe...

My Kang beauties, Hope you check out my other stories and support the collaborative series too(its there in my reading list, check it out!)

It was a lovely journey! Special thanks to jerrym6 for supporting this book throughout! It was amazing to interact with you!!
Hope to see you on other stories too...
*fidles with her fingers nervously* hehe...