Prologue

The king and his Royal Advisor.

That's what they were called through the Kingdom of Kang. That one King who changed the dying People and that royal advisor who helped him through.

The Royal Advisor.

A child prodigy born in the Noble Kim's family. The Nobles were the lowest in the palace but this child Prodigy changed the whole system.

The child was known through the palace from a young age of 10. The child passed the exams great scholars couldn't achieve.

This child was namely a Kim but had something the heavens gifted her. Yes, surprisingly it was a 'her' and she was still on one of the highest positions in the royal palace.

Namely the Royal advisor of the king.

The king.

At a young age of 18 he took over the throne, His father was diseased and was the harmony of the Kang Kingdom.

he left a letter declaring his 3rd Son as the New king.

The young king was very sweet-hearted and didn't know much about the corruption, But being a clever child, He knew that the people around him crave power.

Except some.

Maybe, If he didn't meet her, He would've been corrupted.

In the Kingdom of Kangs, There were many ups and downs. The king was an amateur and he didn't have anyone to guide until the Royal advisor's place came into.

A 16-year-old took over the ranking and they both were spat on by the ministers and other royal rankings.

A king Insulted? No proof.
His people suffering? No proof.

There was nothing the two could do alone. Then The mother queen advised these two to work together and take down the corruption at her deathbed.

As her last wish, The king decided to fulfil it and so that's where The King and His royal advisor started off on the path of corruption.

"I pledge my life to the Kang kingdom and it's people."

"I pledge my life to the King and His kingdom."

TBC~