04

•••
love potion
"let's get ice cream,"
•••

hearing his sobs hurts seungmin. well okay fine, seungmin followed him. he's just worried okay? he wanted to talk to hyunjin and comfort him, but hyunjin would just scold him.

there it comes crossing the road, hyunjin wasn't paying attention to the motorcycle, seungmin ran to hyunjin and pulled him back, "what the hell are thinking you're doing?! you almost got into an accident!" yelled seungmin as he got on top of hyunjin, grabbing onto his collar.

hyunjin didn't react, he was just there, laying and crying. seungmin sighed then stood up, "get up." he said. hyunjin didn't move a bit that made seungmin sighed and pulled him up.

"let's go get ice cream." said seungmin and dragged hyunjin by holding his hand. hyunjin wiped his tears and followed him by the way.

they reached at the ice cream parlor and seungmin ordered for them then paid those, "thanks." said seungmin and walked to where hyunjin were, "hey." he said then gave hyunjin the ice cream.

"thanks."

"no problem." seungmin smiled. hyunjin looked at him then ate his ice cream, "did you follow me?" he asked, not looking at seungmin.

seungmin nodded, "yes.. sorry.. i didn't mean to, im just worried-"

"thank you for following me, or else i'll end up getting crashed by the motorcycle." he said, licking his(own) lips.

seungmin smiled then nodded his head, "you need to be more careful. why did you cry by the way?" he asked. hyunjin sighed, "well i guess.. my crush is taken now." said hyunjin.

"your crush?"

hyunjin shook his head, "nah nothing. eh anyways, it's getting late let's go."

they left the place and walked to their home, well seungmin decided to walk hyunjin home because he's scared what will happen if hyunjin is alone, he didn't want the previous incident to happen again.

while they were walking, hyunjin thought, "why the hell am i being nice to him? cut it off hyunjin, stop being nice, he's your enemy!-"

"hyunjin?" called seungmin, "uh? eh? what?"

"um, nothing." said seungmin.

hyunjin then shrugged it off then they reached his house, "uh we're here, thanks." said hyunjin. seungmin smiled, "mmhm, no problem. don't forget to wash your face, your eyes are puffy."

hyunjin nodded, "okay."

they bid goodbyes then seungmin went to his house which is just few blocks from hyunjin's, "im home." he said, his cat then rushed to him and beg for pets.

"geez, you're such a cutie," said seungmin and gave her snacks, "mmhm, eat well im gonna take shower." he pets her head then went to his room and took shower.

hyunjin on the other side was thinking, "the love potion may affected seungmin. so it's my chance right? to move on from jisung? maybe.."