06

•••
love potion
"yeah 'best friends'"
•••

     seungmin and jeongin we walking from the garden where they talked, to where they left felix when they saw crowds. they gave each other looks before pushing themselves into the crowd.

"what happened?" asked jeongin.

"i don't know but you know as usual, hyunjin. but this time with your friend, felix." said someone.

"what?!"

both of them got inside and stopped them, "what the hell are you guys doing?!"

they were covered in bruises and cuts. hyunjin's lips were bleeding, felix's cheek were also bleeding. felix were on top of hyunjin, about to throw another punch when seungmin stopped him.

"stop!"

jeongin then pulled felix away from hyunjin, while seungmin helped hyunjin to get up which caught everyone's attention, "huh? what's happening there?" they asked, "are they cool?" they kept on whispering, "why is he on hyunjin's side, felix is his on his team."

later then, chan and changbin came, "yah! mind your own business! go away!" yelled chan. they all got scared and ran away. changbin and chan helped hyunjin.

seungmin then rushed to felix, "felix are you okay?!" he asked, grabbing onto felix's face. felix shrugged it off then looked away, "why don't you help that friend of yours?" he said sternly then rolled his eyes.

"you're my bestfriend-"

"yeah, 'bestfriends'" he said then walked away with jeongin. jeongin turned around and mouthed, "wait for me in class." because he knows felix needs some times to be alone. seungmin pouted then sighed, he then went to his class.

-

after school, jeongin bid goodbyes with seungmin before entering the bus with felix. seungmin smiled then waved his hands. felix didn't even give him a glance. it made seungmin felt so sad. seungmin tried to talk with felix for the whole class but he would just ignore him.

he didn't know why felix is acting like this. as their bus took off, seungmin sighed and started to walk to his house, kicking the tiny stones and sighing.

"hey." said someone. seungmin looked up and smiled, "hey hyunjin."

"what's with your face?" asked hyunjin.

"what face?"

"you looked sad." said hyunjin. seungmin sighed, "felix won't talk to me."

"im sorry." he said. seungmin shook his head, "no no, it's not your fault. don't apologize. but anyways, are you okay now?" asked seungmin, looking at hyunjin's face.

hyunjin nodded, "mhm, im fine now."

"that's good. what happened by the way?" asked seungmin. hyunjin then scratched his neck, "uh well.. something happened.. it's not really important. we decided to keep it secret." he made an excuse.

seungmin tilted his head but nodded, "aah okay.." he said, kinda disappointed because felix is his best friend and he deserves to know what happened.

"sorry." said hyunjin.

"it's okay."