05

•••
love potion
"gonna give it a try"
•••

     "what? are you crazy?" asked changbin as hyunjin explained everything about the love potion, "yes im crazy." he said, ruffling his hair.

"i didn't expect to bump onto him." hyunjin said sighing.

"so you're planning on spilling to jisung? bro, love can't be forced. you know that." chan shook his head. hyunjin sighed once again, "i was desperate."

"so what are you gonna do now huh? seungmin's into you now." changbin rolled his eyes.

"yeah i know, i think.. it's my chance to move on from jisung." said hyunjin. chan and changbin looked at each other than back to hyunjin, "what do you mean?"

"since he's into me, i guess i can give it a try and forget jisung."

chan and changbin shook their heads, "whatever you say mister."

-

"hi hyunjin." greeted seungmin. though it's awkward for hyunjin because they were literally enemies, but he shrugged it off, "oh hey, what's up?" he opened up.

"nothing much, how about you? are you okay now?" asked seungmin, with a wide smile. hyunjin returned the smile and nodded, "yeah thanks to you." he said.

seungmin giggled. his giggles is something, seungmin never really give his lovely side to hyunjin, instead he would just ignore, punch or kick him. well for now, he's different. maybe because he's in love hyunjin.

"do that more." said hyunjin, pointing seungmin.

"do what?" he chuckled.

"that." said hyunjin again with a smile. seungmin playfully rolled his eyes, "i always laugh." he said.

hyunjin then looked down, "but not with me." he mumbled. seungmin tilted his head, "what do you mean?"

"oh nothing-"

"seung." called someone. they looked up and saw jeongin and felix. felix's face was telling that he's mad or something like that, "what are you doing?" he asked. jeongin was secretly holding onto felix's sleeve.

"mhm? im talking to hyun-"

"let's go." he said, grabbing onto seungmin's arm, but hyunjin stopped them, "what are you trying to do? we were having conversation." he said, he glared at felix.

hyunjin was also grabbing onto seungmin's arm where felix held. felix gave him a death glare. seungmin were really confused on why his friends and hyunjin are doing this.

jeongin noticed the face seungmin gave and sighed, "both of you stop it right now. seungmin let's go." he said then dragged seungmin away.

as they were out of sight, seungmin asked, "what's up with felix? is he okay?"

jeongin shrugged, "i don't know. let's sit here and talk. since it's only both of us." said jeongin and brought seungmin to the bench.

"okay now tell me everything." said jeongin.

"about what?" seungmin asked with a really confused face.

"hyunjin, why did you guys end up talking to each other, laughing together as if you guys are friends?" jeongin laid his hands on seungmin's lap.

"huh..? what do you mean? of course hyunjin and i are friends." he said. jeongin made a face, "wHAT?! since when did you guys- never mind. you still like him.. right?"

"who?"

"fel.. never mind."

"jeongin, can you stop saying never mind? just continue on what you're gonna say!" whined seungmin.

"kay, do you like hyunjin?" he asked.

seungmin then slowly smiled, "hehe.. yes." he said, playing with his fingers.

"okay something is going on with you." said jeongin, standing up, "you're not.. you.."

"what do you mean? i am me." he rolled his eyes.

jeongin sat down, "do you.. perhaps still- i mean, do you like felix?" he asked.

seungmin snorted, "what? he's my bestfriend. i told you i like hyunjin."

jeongin was just there, sitting and watch seungmin in confusion, "something is not right."