18

•••
love potion
meeting the old woman again
•••

hyunjin slapped himself, "d-did i really just say that?" he asked, clearing his throat then turned around; avoiding eye contact with seungmin.

seungmin's ears were slowly getting hot, his cheeks were turning red. he coughed and fanned himself, "um why don't we just take a fresh air yeah? it's hot in here."

"yeah it's hot in here, let's go to the school garden." said hyunjin and grabbed seungmin's hand. seungmin stared at their hands and his other hand automatically punched his face.

-

"im sorry.. but you deserved it." seungmin scoffed with his arm crossed, looking at hyunjin's bruised cheekbone.

hyunjin smiled, "it's okay, it's my fault afterall."
"it's your first apology for punching me." he laughed.

"shut up. be grateful that im being kind." he rolled his eyes, "or else your face will be a fish be now." he added. hyunjin just laughed, "okay okay whatever."

"so now you know my ans-"

"ayo what's up gays- oh my god! what happened to your face?!" someone interrupted and cupped hyunjin's face, "aa- don't touch it." hyunjin hit chan's hand.

"well chris, i punched him. so." seungmin shrugged.

"but why?"

"why don't you ask him? i'll go now. bye, see ya later."

-

as the school ends, as usual. felix jeongin and seungmin bid goodbyes and separated ways. hyunjin and seungmin were walking together, but then seungmin thought of something, "hwang." he called.

"uh?"

"can you show me where did you get that potion?" he asked. hyunjin nodded his head, "mhm sure, but it's empty though. i'm not sure if she came back." hyunjin shrugged.

"well it's okay, i just wanna know where the place is."

"okay then. let's go."

they walked together to the opposite of the street where the shop is placed. they both arrived at the shop and looked around. as expected, it was empty.

"i guess she'll never comeb- wait that's her!" said hyunjin, pointing to a familiar old woman.

seungmin quickly looked at the direction and dragged hyunjin to the old woman. her eyes went wide and ran away.

"no! stop!" said seungmin.

the reason why he wanted to see her is because, he wants to know whether she can make him remember while he was affected by the potion, he really wants to know how it feels like and how it looks like to hang out with hyunjin in such a different way.

they were getting tired of chasing after her. she laughed at them for getting tired then bumped into two guys and accidentally poured a gold colored sprinkled on them, "oh no.."

the guys coughed and wiped the dust away from their faces, "jisung! minho!" called hyunjin then ran up to them.

"why do i feel so.."  jisung mumbled as he turned into a puppy. minho screamed, "ah! what happened to my boyfriend?!"

"what happened to you too?!" said jisung.

seungmin, hyunjin and the old woman couldn't understand on what they're saying, because they're literally barking to each other.

"granny! do something to them!" said seungmin, poiting to those puppies.

"i can't, i can't make a magic stop. it'll stop by itself." she said, sighing.

"so how long they'll be like that?"

"just for a week." she casually said.

"A WEEK?!" they yelled. the puppies then started to bark.

"what?!" said minho. "we are going to be puppies for a week! yeay! no studies!" jisung said then wiggled his tail and spinned around. minho rolled his eyes, "babe! come on! what about our food? are we gonna eat those doggy food?! no waaay!" minho shook his head, "it's okay, we can still eat pizza though." jisung giggled. minho just sighed, "wait- who will take care of my cats?!"

"god why are they barking so loud?" whined seungmin. hyunjin just shrugged, "well kkami always does that."

"oh well. since you have kkami, you can look after them." said seungmin, pointing to the puppies who were now cuddling wth each other. hyunjin rolled his eyes, "whatever."

"babe." called minho. jisung looked at him, "what? please don't make something stupid." glared jisung. minho laughed, "you know me so well. let's make seungmin and hyunjin become puppies just like us too." he continued to laugh. jisung joined him, "oh yeah! that's would be so fun! let's go!"

the two puppies started to attack the granny's bag. looking for the same sprinkle, "hey!" she yelled, trying to get those puppies from her bag. but minho is scaring her away. jisung tried his best to search for the same sprinkle.

"yah who are you? are you jisung or minho? what are you tryna search?" asked hyunjin who was poking jisung's body. jisung then barked, saying "the sprinkle you stupid."

"i got it!" said jisung and threw the bottle to seungmin and hyunjin, making the dust spread on them.

"no! not the yellow one!" yelled the granny.

both seungmin and hyunjin coughed, "what the hell?"

the granny face palmed and shook her head. minho and jisung giggled and waited for them to change into puppies.

"why arent they changing?" asked minho. jisung took glanced over minho, "i don't know?"

seungmin shook his head and looked at hyunjin. only to see himself, "what the.."

hyunjin looked at seungmin and saw his body, "why the hell am i seeing my own body?"

"i see mine too!"

"wait- we switched bodies?!"

a/n: this story is ending :D
       i guess the next chapter will be
       the ending/last chapter ^^
       anyways, ooooooh theyre switching bodies :o