13

•••
love potion
confession
•••

     it was already 8pm. they're still hanging out, playing arcade, eating and laughing. hyunjin excused himself and brought seungmin away from the others.

"where are we going?" asked seungmin. hyunjin giggled, "somewhere." he said. they got onto hyunjin's bike and hyunjin drove away, not forgetting to wear helmets. seungmin found it ten times attractive that hyunjin is a biker.

hyunjin parked his motorcycle and helped seungmin with his helmet, "let's go." said hyunjin, grabbing seungmin's hand and dragged him again. they reached at the place, it was really beautiful. you can see the buildings from here, the lights, the cars and the amusement park the went earlier.

"woah.." seungmin. hyunjin smiled as he watched seungmin with sparkling eyes.

"it's so beautiful." said seungmin, smiling.

"glad you like it." said hyunjin. he then looked down, his were hands sweating, his chest was punching, "seungmin?" he called. seungmin looked at him, "mhm?" he answered.

"i wanna tell you something." said hyunjin, walking closer to seungmin, "what is it?"

"i like you. i really like you, though you don't really like me." he said and whispered the last part. seungmin smiled, "i like you too hyunjin." well of course. "you like me just because of the potion." thought hyunjin.

hyunjin smiled and hugged seungmin.

-

he groaned as the sun hit his skin, "ugh." he pulled the blanket over his head. only to get scolded by his brother, "kim seungmin!"

seungmin jumped at his brother's voice and sat up, "what happened?" he asked, opening his right eye and saw his brother's hands on his hips, "can you take a look at what time is it now?" he asked.

seungmin sighed and took glanced over his clock, "oh damn." he said, fully awake.

"oh damn." mimicked his brother, "what are you waiting for? go get ready or you'll be late for school!" he scolded. seungmin quickly get up and did his morning routine.

as he was done he saw a sticky note on the fridge, im going work first, eat your breakfast - woojie

seungmin took glanced at his watch before cursing and ate his breakfast real quick. as he was done, he ran to school and met felix.

felix looked at him weirdly, "why were you late?" he asked. seungmin took a deep breath before speaking, "i may or may not forgot to set my alarm." he said, panting. felix just shook his head.

"where's that kid?" asked seungmin, talking about jeongin. felix looked around then shrugged, "im not sure, but he was here. i think he's with chan." he said.

"ew the fuck? chan? ew why??" asked seungmin, obviously annoyed. he rolled his eyes. felix looked at him weirdly once again, "i don't know??" he said then rolled his eyes.

"babe!" said changbin to felix. he blushed and giggled, "hey binnie."

seungmin looked at them.. his heart shattered. "are they.. a couple?" seungmin thought.

seungmin immediately stood up, making changbin and felix flinched and looked at him.

"okay seriously what's happening here? firstly jeongin, and now you. felix what's happening?!" seungmin asked. felix and changbin gave each other looks, "seungmin calm down-"

"don't touch me." seungmin glared at changbin then walked out of the room. he passed hyunjin who was smiling, "what are you smiling at? i'll punch your face." he said then walked away.

hyunjin was taken aback at his word. he went inside the class and saw changbin and felix talking, "hey, what happened to seungmin?"

they shrugged, "we have no clue."

hyunjin then ran out and search for seungmin, "seungmin?" he called. he then went to the restroom and found seungmin, "minnie!" he happily called him. seungmin made a disgusted face, "why the fuck are you calling me that? ugh." he rolled his eyes.

hyunjin raised an eyebrow, "hey.. did something happen? are you okay?" he asked, holding his shoulder. seungmin shrugged it and pushed him, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"seungmin.."