1,000 reads?!

Oh

Oh. My. God.

You guys are amazing!

We have officially hit 1K reads!

I really cannot thank you guys enough for this! Seeing this has really made my day, and I can't express how grateful I am for this!

I really am so happy about this, and it really means a lot that so many people are reading my work! And I hope it makes all of you as happy as it has made me!

Also, I know that I haven't been updating much, but I've been quite busy recently. Ever since the school closed, my teachers have been sending me loads of work, but they're setting more work then they did when we were at school. This is probably the case for most students, and I understand how hard it can be.

I know this whole situation isn't great, with Covid-19 and the resulting lockdown, and I know times are tough right now. But don't let it bring your spirits down. Stay strong through all of this, don't lose hope, and above all stay safe.

I'll try to update as much as I possibly can, so don't worry about that.

Thank you all so much for reading up to this point, it really means so much! Feel free to comment, I would love to hear what you all think! All reads, votes, and comments will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, feel free to comment those too, and I'll try my best to answer them.

Anyways, I hope you are having an amazing day. And remember: Stay awesome!