━━ thirty four

────────────

( fourth year )

( fourth year )

────────────

────────────

━━ Mila woke up with a start. Sirius and James were banging on her bedroom door, taking turns to loudly shriek her name. She glanced at the alarm clock on her bedside table: 4:24 a.m. She was going to kill them.

She jumped up, and stormed to the door, ripping it open, "WHAT?"

The two boys jumped back: at least they had the decency to look scared.

James was holding a quaffle, he raised it sheepishly, "Fancy a game?"

She stared at them incredulously. Sirius had officially joined them for the final week of summer, and it was doing her head in. Sure, James had constantly bothered her when it was just the two of them, but Sirius brought a whole new element to the table. It made her think about their other, much more peaceful friend.

"I miss Remus," Mila said wistfully. Remus was the only one who could keep the two in line.

Sirius clutched his chest dramatically, "Ow."

She rolled her eyes, but knew it was of no use. She was wide awake now.

"Let me grab my broom," she huffed. And proceeded to slam the door in their now grinning faces.

She could never say no to either of them.

────────────

━━ They spent an hour tossing the ball around before attempting to play a match, which wasn't exactly easy with three people. All it really meant was that one person was keeper, and the other two had to try and score against them. That, or they just hit bludgers at each other. James had all the equipment handy which, due to the summer at the Potter's house, no longer surprised her. James Potter had everything.

Mila caught the quaffle that James threw her way, and tried to throw it through one of the mini goalposts he had. Yes, he even had goalposts. )

It was quickly blocked by Sirius, who liked to smirk every time he made a successful play against Mila.

"You're usually better than this, Lovett," he teased.