Chapter 12

San POV

Leaning against his doorframe I watched Wooyoung, catching a glimpse of his bare torso and sculpted abs before he tugged his black shirt down and pulled his jacket up. "San, are you going to stand there all night long." I would've, but you saw me so clearly not. I walked towards him, standing just centimetres away "you going anywhere tonight." 

"Yeh, going to sleep" 

"in your jacket?" I advanced closer, "I always sleep in my jacket," now he stepped even closer, "yeh right."

"What do you sleep in then," he questioned. I whispered in his ear with a smirk, "nothing."

My my, that is the first time I have ever seen Wooyoung blush, what an occasion. 

Okay, time to get serious, I'm not supposed to tell him to not go on the mission but I can talk to him before he leaves, I just have a bad feeling about the mission that's all. Like, a really bad feeling. "Wooyoung, I want you to answer me this one question, honestly." "Sure." I took a deep breath before continuing,

"Last time we were here I said something to you and you replied, but I think you lied."

 He stayed silent so I continued, "would you really kill me if the boss asked you to." No matter how hard I tried my voice did waver. Dammit Wooyoung what are you doing to me, he still didn't respond but his gaze never left mine. I see, he wasn't lying, I couldn't prevent the disbelief that rolled over me. 

Turning away I made my way to the door, but Wooyoung swiftly grabbed my hand, spinning me round until my face became even closer to his then before. "San, your right."

"What?" "I did lie, if the boss asked me to kill you I would want to do it." 

Idiot, "Dammit your right San maybe I would really need to kill you, but I wouldn't be able to so much as touch you."

He pulled me into his arms swiftly, I stiffened for a second before relaxing into him. "San, I promise I will never hurt you as long as I live." I knew it, so I smiled to myself as he pulled me closer. 

But why does this feel like he is saying goodbye? My smile swiftly became replaced with a frown and I remembered the mission he was supposed to go on tonight, pulling away I cupped his face in my hands before whispering, 

"If someone told you to willingly stand in front of a loaded gun, would you do it?"

He looked confused for a second before becoming serious and turning away from me, so did I. But before I left the room he too whispered,  

"if I was stupid enough to do so, I would hope someone would pull my out of range before they had the chance to shoot."

I got the message loud and clear, Wooyoung understands its a trap, and he knows we will be watching him complete the mission all the way. But a part of me still felt uneasy as I walked towards the mission room, ready with the others by the IPad.

Yunho POV

Why is Wooyoung going? I'm almost positive this is a trap, I feel so helpless not being able to do anything. Mostly because I know the boss would have made an offer with him against telling us, therefore it would be stupid to let the boss know that we know. Also, I might be wrong, he might just be sending Wooyoung on this solo mission because that's what's best for the team and mission in this situation. 

Therefore, I tried to stay calm, but when San walked back into the room I could tell he had a bad feeling too, brows furrowed together he sat next to the Ipad and Yeosang. "He's leaving now" San spoke, voice unwavering. "Guys, I have one question, why are we watching him, if the boss doesn't want to know and has sent him on a solo mission then we should just let him be right?" Mingi questioned.