0.2

Steponmeofficial : Fair with my babies todayy🥺 @nessabarret @Mads @Joshrichards

Nessabarret : Baby on baby☺️
steponmeofficial

mads : Is that bestieeeeeee😍😍😍
steponmeofficial: It better beee🥰

Jadenhossler : 🤮🤮🤢🤢ugly asfk
steponmeofficial : man keep it to ya self🤚🏼

Fan2: ^ wow he a bitch for that 😳

Fan3: i wonder whats the beef with her and jaden
Fan2: @Fan3 IKRRR😳😳

Once i seen jadens comment i instantly just rolled my eyes. So I just turned off the comments, I dont want fans to keep talking about it. Im just gonna try my absolute hardest to not say a word to him today No matter what.

*Ding!*

i looked at my phone to reply  to nessa

Nessy💓: Hey baybay were pulling up sooo come down love🥺

Me : Omwww babyyyy💓💓

I clicked my phone off, grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

once i get downstairs i see Joshes corvette. Josh and jaden are sitting in the front while mads and nessa sit in back.

"Heyyyyy biatchhhh!!" Mads yells out the window of the truck.

"Heyyy baybay" I smile while hopping in. "Lets gooooo joshhhh" Nessa squealed as he drove out.

They turned up the radio while it blared post malone

{Sugar wraith by post Malone}

i dropped my bag on the floor as we started driving through the warm sunset streets of California.
"I started with an eighth, alright (alright)
And then I went and changed my life (my life)
I might take out the Wraith tonight (tonight)
Put your arms around me baby
I just want to fly, make it last before we die
And I know you want a ride
What's on your mind? What's on your mind?"

I stuck my arms and head in the air while i sat on the back of the seat as the wind blew through my hair. These were the moments i felt at peace.

The view of the pier came into view , seeing all the people on the beach having fun with there friends and families.

We drive up the parking dock and parked while we all grabbed our stuff.

we went up to the ticket booth, waiting for our tickets.

"Steph, I can get your ticket" josh smiled in an offering tone. "Actually thank you josh but i brought my own cash " i smiled waiting behind them.